:::[Official] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Candlestick 12/08:::

womp womp womp, tell me all about your loud fan base when Nolan and Singletary were walking the sidelines :lol:
theres a reason Century link has the most false start penalty's for opposing teams since 05

I'm sure that's a statistic seahawks' fans repeat to themselves in the mirror every Sunday morning when they're painting their faces.

end of marriucci era thru nolan and singletary, bunch of 5 and 6 win seasons but the stick was consistently sold out

womp womp womp, tell me all about your loud fan base when Nolan and Singletary were walking the sidelines :lol:
theres a reason Century link has the most false start penalty's for opposing teams since 05

I'm sure that's a statistic seahawks' fans repeat to themselves in the mirror every Sunday morning when they're painting their faces.

end of marriucci era thru nolan and singletary, bunch of 5 and 6 win seasons but the stick was consistently sold out

and the seahawks have sold out every single game since week 2, 2003

jesus h christ, why I am I so late on this thread?

I don't know what's a more recent invention: posting food pictures on instagram or the Seattle seahawks fanbase?

I went to the seahawks/niners game up in seattle two years ago (I'm sure with seahawks fans' selective memory they won't recall Larry Grant gettin skittled that game) and this so-called twelfth man was non-existent. now they wanna talk **** about the niners organization sending an email to its fans when they're the same team that intentionally and actively tries to break the record of "loudest stadium" on a damn near weekly basis...oh noo they broke it at arrowhead, better get starbucks to email the entire city of Seattle!!

my barber is a born and raised in seattle, seahawk fan and I can't stand how much this dude spits when he's clappin his gums about RW3. I get it man, it rains a lot in seattle, stop it already. been going to this dude's chair for almost 4 years and never before was this dude reppin the seahawks until this season. I mean if tavaris Jackson was my qb, I would want Alzheimer's, too

come on seahawks' fans, let's stop lying and saying "oh, the seahawks don't need this game as much." that's just a cop out for when you lose. you know pete ain't trynna lose to Jim and you know you guys aren't trynna let the niners get even more momentum heading into the playoffs.

The Niners have been the best represented team on NT through the bad years even before Nolan. We've been here. Seahawks fans on NT were MIA...

No one can argue that when the big, bad, defensive minded 49ers face another team that is equally big, bad, and tough on defense, the 49ers struggle mightily. They either get beat easily, or its a defensive, low-scoring stalemate game that goes deep into the 4th.

And if it does go deep into the 4th, my money is on Russell the God and the Seahawks.

This has been the problem with 49ers this year. When they meet someone tougher than them, they fold, get smacked in the mouth.

Crab and Boldin are gonna need to beat the Hawks cb. Only way to beat the hawks are through big gashes... big plays. Expect VD to get a lot of looks cause he is the only reciever with big play ability against the SEA defense.

Havent heard much on Percy..sounding like a no go :smh:

Still think Gore is key component this weekend..and VD at TE of course.

it all comes down to how Frisco's line..with back ups in hold up against the Hawks pressure...if they hold up, it will definitely open up some chances down the field to exploit with single coverage matchups...especially for Davis.

Hawks run D fixed their problems and I'll be surprised that Gore would get off with a couple starters on the line out, but I cant count him out.

I really cant call this game, def. cant see a blowout but I always felt these teams would split the home games before the season..but both teams are peaking late compared to the time they faced off last year in San Fran

Im not falling for the this means more to the 9ers...it means more in the media and fans perspective. Clinching the division at your division rivals turf means just as much, Hawks will be ready...cant wait for Sunday :pimp:

The Niners have been the best represented team on NT through the bad years even before Nolan. We've been here. Seahawks fans on NT were MIA...

You even know that in your heart to not be true champ. Stop it.

Most of us were here when game day threads were the norm.

I think it will be beneficial for Kaep to play calm and take what the defense gives him. Also balancing running and passing is a must. Can't go one dimensional against that defense. I think our defense will play well so they should keep things going and try to create turnovers to give our offense as much chances as possible.

Havent heard much on Percy..sounding like a no go :smh:

Still think Gore is key component this weekend..and VD at TE of course.

it all comes down to how Frisco's line..with back ups in hold up against the Hawks pressure...if they hold up, it will definitely open up some chances down the field to exploit with single coverage matchups...especially for Davis.

Hawks run D fixed their problems and I'll be surprised that Gore would get off with a couple starters on the line out, but I cant count him out.

I really cant call this game, def. cant see a blowout but I always felt these teams would split the home games before the season..but both teams are peaking late compared to the time they faced off last year in San Fran

Im not falling for the this means more to the 9ers...it means more in the media and fans perspective. Clinching the division at your division rivals turf means just as much, Hawks will be ready...cant wait for Sunday :pimp:

We haven't ran the ball well the last two games and SF is not gonna make it easy :smh:

I wasn't too worried about last game because Rob Ryan sold out so hard to stop the run that it made sense we were getting what we were getting.  That said, we do need to be able to run it here.  At least Wilson has been able to make teams pay for stacking the box.

Marshawn Lynch has been limited in the last couple games. 16 carries 45 yds vs NO, 17 carries 54 yds vs Minn. Don't know if he's injured or teams are loading up the box but we need to make sure he aint running wild.

Seattle kills our defense with the zone stretch running. Extremely effective against a 3-4 because because it lets the o linemen get to the second level a lot faster and Marshawn is really good at finding a running lane or cutting back. Our LBs are going to have to ball out.

Last edited:
Marshawn will be fine. not much you can do with 9 in the box, all committed to the run

We haven't ran the ball well the last two games and SF is not gonna make it easy 
mean.gif
unfortunately I feel the trend wont end Sunday either but

Like @100027  mentioned Russell made the Saints pay for stacking the box and blitzing, he'll have his chances to again Sunday against the 9ers.

9ers will take their chances getting beat by Russell over Beast Mode. Same for the Seahawks in regards to Gore-Kaep

Like @100027  mentioned Russell made the Saints pay for stacking the box and blitzing, he'll have his chances to again Sunday against the 9ers.
I dont watch a ton of Saints games, but I would make an educated guess by saying that we dont blitz nearly as much as they do.  The Niners, although we blitz a bit more than the past few years, rely heavily on pressure from 4 pass rushers.

I don't think Fangio uses as many nickel or dime packages as he did in Week 2, at least I hope he doesn't. And for the love of God, please no more of those personal foul penalties. Those absolutely killed us the last time around.

I dont watch a ton of Saints games, but I would make an educated guess by saying that we dont blitz nearly as much as they do.  The Niners, although we blitz a bit more than the past few years, rely heavily on pressure from 4 pass rushers.
yeah you're right about the blitz, Russell isnt going to get those looks he did on Monday. His numbers overall against SF are eh (outside of last years finale)

Still think they'll have chances to take some deep shots early in the game, depending on the looks the 9ers give against the run. 
I predict quite a few personal foul flags with the slugfest its gonna be.
@tee eye ehm  without a doubt 
laugh.gif

Wouldnt be surprised if the emotions early in the game mirror the first few pages of this thread 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
niners will likely be in their nickel "4-3 under" package most of the time since seattle likes to attack with 10, 11 and 13 personnel a lot. its up to 52/53 to stop marshawn and 99/55 to generate pass rush. If the Niners are to win this game the LBs will have to be play big.

Last edited:
WTH you guys are talking too much football now, what is this, Friendly Friday? Let me start it up again, **** the SheHawks :lol:

WTH you guys are talking too much football now, what is this, Friendly Friday? Let me start it up again, **** the SheHawks :lol:

You see the NFC west trash talk thread? Everybody blows their load in the first few days, and then everybody talks football after that.
If it makes you feel better "We were better 20 years ago!!"

Back
Top Bottom