Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Coped my size in the red/red on END :smokin

Repped for the links, and Bad Lieutenant, repped as well :nthat:

Last edited:

repped! from the UK but they haven't appeared on the UK site! ordered a 7 as there was no 7.5? will I be ok? i'm a 7.5 in NB
Hope you know they are UK sizes...just a heads up

Coped my size in the red/red on END
smokin.gif

Repped for the links, and Bad Lieutenant, repped as well
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Got my order confirmation email, hopefully I'm all good. Won't be able to try this evening...

END are being extremely sly, doesn't pop on their website, you have to search for the item

I was able to get a Red/Red on Hanon and a Black/Red on End just now. These don't have the special packaging that Premier had with their release?

I was able to get a Red/Red on Hanon and a Black/Red on End just now. These don't have the special packaging that Premier had with their release?
I don't believe so. But I did see the description one website used to describe their release said something about getting your ticket and boarding pass.. can't remember who it was but I think it may have just been a copy/paste issue

END are being extremely sly, doesn't pop on their website, you have to search for the item
Yeah, they had them on the home page of their US site and didn't show up under their Saucony tab. Found it earlier and it even had a countdown timer.  Hope everyone gets theirs tho.

I don't believe so. But I did see the description one website used to describe their release said something about getting your ticket and boarding pass.. can't remember who it was but I think it may have just been a copy/paste issue
footpatrol london is getting some limited packages

Made the order. Payed with paypal then i noticed the order wasnt in my orders and not on my paypal history! 

So dumb man. These online releases needa change somehow lol

$135.95 from End. Don't know if I should try tonight as a backup just in case they cancel my order again.

Back
Top Bottom