Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

glad to see NT copping, am at work so ill be looking at sneakerpolitics and bodega later. anything else at 12 am est? and any recommendations for which will be the better shot? thanks fam

So there's only two online releases remaining (not including in-store release leftovers), correct?

Last edited:
glad to see NT copping, am at work so ill be looking at sneakerpolitics and bodega later. anything else at 12 am est? and any recommendations for which will be the better shot? thanks fam

Sneakerpolitics was a little slow this morning with their Instapump release, so you might want to try Bodega

Was wondering why the thread had over 40 new posts in under an hr...these guys back again just to post that they copped
laugh.gif
. See u guys again when the offsprings get the wider release.

Hopefully that Red pair end up in the Classifications in my size.. That online ish just dont work for me.. :frown:

End normally sends shipping notifications within ~ 12 hrs (even on Saturdays) so if anyone's order does get cancelled you should at least know before all the phone order opportunities tomorrow.

Last edited:

End normally sends shipping notifications within ~ 6 hrs (even on Saturdays) so if anyone's order does get cancelled you should at least know before all the phone order opportunities tomorrow.
END's UK shipping is great so if they go out today(Saturday) I'll have them on Monday

Everyone that ends up attaining these will love them.

Honestly haven't seen quality like this in a while.

Good luck to everyone trying to cop !

Hoping the usual posters snag their pairs.

END's UK shipping is great so if they go out today(Saturday) I'll have them on Monday
End's shipping is unreal.  I'm west coast US and if I order on Friday night (my time) I'll have my order in hand by Wednesday morning.  The crazy part is that they don't even ship til Monday morning, so it's 48 hrs in transit from UK to west coast US.  That's a day or two faster than UPS ground from Texas.  Hell, that's how long UPS ground takes from Brooklyn Projects (a store) and that's like 2 hours away.

Last edited:
lol Happy most of y'all are copping. I've been thinking about the all reds but the shade is kinda off to me I would have to see them in person so I'm just gonna pass and save some cash.

3 Dots are actually still my favorite saucony colorway of the year

Was wondering why the thread had over 40 new posts in under an hr...these guys back again just to post that they copped :lol: . See u guys again when the offsprings get the wider release.

Haha you not lying....everytime a collab drops the thread flys.....and so many dope grs out there that get no love

Last edited:
So... I finally completed the three dots pack. Took me a while to find the greens in a 12 lol.

(I got my LOM pack a few weeks ago)

I am fiending for a stateside offspring release. that pack is too fire to pass. didn't know resell price for those would be a solid 3 bills and some change. 

Back
Top Bottom