Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

You'll get shipping conf during the weekend...They'll ship out monday and you'll get your package Wednesday.
For real? I'll get my package from them, ordered 8 days later than my Coves/Mints from Kith, two days before that order. And they're across the ocean.

Hahahaha, oh man. Funny stuff.

As another stated, its's on to the Suede 5000s.

download-45.gif

Picked up a pair at Extra Butter this morning. You were only allowed one color-way. 

Opened a few and there were some obvious defects. Huge black smudge on the Red/Blacks.

Another spot just started taking phone orders.

PM for the number

edit: I'm not sharing the number with guys that have 0 posts. So don't bother.

Last edited:

Picked up a pair at Extra Butter this morning. You were only allowed one color-way. 

Opened a few and there were some obvious defects. Huge black smudge on the Red/Blacks.
at the les location?

I picked up a pair there too but i had to go .5 a size up, oh well, really dope shoe

For real? I'll get my package from them, ordered 8 days later than my Coves/Mints from Kith, two days before that order. And they're across the ocean.

Hahahaha, oh man. Funny stuff.
It's pretty common. I end up ordering most of my shoes from Europe, partly because there is a lot less in store only nonsense and partly because most retailers over there ship out the same or next day.

Back
Top Bottom