Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Man I can't decide whether i wanna drop that 200+ on a pair! Tough decisions 
mean.gif
Just do it. This is pretty much going to be your last chance at that price.

ugh...decided to pull the trigger on a pair of the red/grey premier lom from titolo...a bit more than i wanted to pay...but still better than resell price...and i really wanted them...so...there it is...

Got a UK 10/US 11 up for grabs, if anyone is interested. Purchased on release day but i only wanted the blue, so i got  20 days to either return them to offspring but i know how the US folks be neglected and **** LOL . I normally use a courier service to US, which is only 15 UK pounds and arrives in a few days. Also these imo can  fit someone who is US 11.5/12 as i went down a size in these and they fit great. A comfy snug fit, but not tight

ugh...decided to pull the trigger on a pair of the red/grey premier lom from titolo...a bit more than i wanted to pay...but still better than resell price...and i really wanted them...so...there it is...
I did the same man lol make sure to do an on feet when you get them

i feel like i might regret passing up on the premiere collab but i cant buy ever shoe release gotta save that money. id rather put that money towards some sohos :[ 

todays pickup....size 11.5, perfect fit. even wore the black/grey/red pair on my way home from the store already....

One thing that disappoints about the red/red LOM is that white sock liner, wish it was leather...

Last edited:
No offense but that toe on the black and reds looks bad.

Was it like that prior to you wearing or because you scuffed them?

No offense but that toe on the black and reds looks bad.

Was it like that prior to you wearing or because you scuffed them?
you mean that dark spot on the one shoe? thats no scuff....thats just the movement of the suede! if i would go over it with a finger, it would just look like the rest. no scuff on there! 
wink.gif

nice, I think those will be my first saucony's as well. Wanted to like LOM's but they look too bulky on foot.  where'd u cop.

Seems like End had a lot of pairs or maybe they just posted what they didn't sell in store online now. Has anyone gotten a shipping confirmation yet? Everywhere else seemed to have only a few pairs.  Ordered both so hope I get at least one.

nice, I think those will be my first saucony's as well. Wanted to like LOM's but they look too bulky on foot.  where'd u cop.

I bought directly from someone from the uk I tried Creamshop(the Russian site) but failed I just went on the hunt dude didn't want much so I copped try this site called Klekt its a buy trade site im glad I copped then cause now dudes want 200 to 250 gbp(British pounds) and aight I got yall on the on feet

Back
Top Bottom