Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

My anteaters are taking their own sweet time to get here. Sent from Russia on the 9th and still not here. Have a funny feeling they'll just show up unannounced on my doorstep though.

Also struck out on the Grey/Red LOMs. I think most places (except maybe END) had only 1 or 2 pairs in 8, and more pairs for larger feet. Oh well, can only hope my END order for the all red goes through!

Not marketing...well anymore sz 10 gone
Mine came out to be 225 hope now more fees are added or cancelled. That pending status got me shook

Mine are still pending too just hoping it doesn't get cancelled, damn to think that I found the rf thread irritating, I'm now faced with the same problem!

Mine are still pending too just hoping it doesn't get cancelled, damn to think that I found the rf thread irritating, I'm now faced with the same problem!
As per titolo: "  Pending means your order is being processed at the moment. The office is closed over the weekend, that's why it was pending for so long."

Just an update from my Titolo order.

My red reds got refunded and said they didn't have my size but luckily they didn't refund me for my grey and reds. So good and bad news lol

Like someone side before I won't feel like I've got the trainers until I receive tracking Info

seems a lot of lurkers are gone.. expect another release on sneakers76 saturday but it may be euro pricing like titolo, also cant find any info on ubiq. if someone could link or pm?

seems a lot of lurkers are gone.. expect another release on sneakers76 saturday but it may be euro pricing like titolo, also cant find any info on ubiq. if someone could link or pm?
Euro pricing is fine by me. Only works out about 15 quid more expensive than retail. so not too bad

Just an update from my Titolo order.

My red reds got refunded and said they didn't have my size but luckily they didn't refund me for my grey and reds. So good and bad news lol

Like someone side before I won't feel like I've got the trainers until I receive tracking Info
ahh they cancelled my red-red ones too but went ahead with the grey ones, now that lurkers are gone, any info on the oki-ni and sneaker76 release, really looking to complete the pack PM ME OR POST IT PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE, will try to return the favor!

Last edited:
Anyone get shipping from End yet? I still haven't gotten anything...Although they did charge me an extra 1.25 for a foreign currency fee? :nerd:

Last edited:
Anyone get shipping from End yet? I still haven't gotten anything...Although they did charge me an extra 1.25 for a foreign currency fee? :nerd:
If you havnt had a refund yet then expect delivery info tomorrow. Hopefully everythings ok n you get them man

Anyone get shipping from End yet? I still haven't gotten anything...Although they did charge me an extra 1.25 for a foreign currency fee?
nerd.gif
In the same boat. 1.25 fee is better than a 100$ markup.

We should get shipping conf today. 
[table][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]  [/th][/tr][tr][td]240xxxxxxx[/td][td]11/04/2014[/td][td]Bad Lieutenant[/td][td]$289.95[/td][td]Pick[/td][/tr][/table]

Last edited:
^^^^
Thanks for the heads up bro, Hopefully my order status changes from order received to picked up today.

I'll let you know what my local's status is later as well...

Last edited:
^^^So much for the space theme. Lol.

End is also releasing the Dirty Martinis this Saturday if anyone is still trying to get a pair. Kinda pricy at 105 GBP tho.

Back
Top Bottom