Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

^I was only trying for one pair, their site was crashing and when I clicked add to cart nothing happenned, so I clicked a bunch of times till I finally got to the next step. Then I saw I had five pairs in my cart, I even tried removing the extra pairs but the site was crashing and it wouldnt let me, so I just checked out fast as possible. I guess my order was submitted twice too, the whole release was screwed up with the site crashing...

dont be salty at me, be salty at them with their crappy servers that couldnt handle the traffic. I was legit only trying for one, and wouldve helped out some people with pairs too. people have looked out for me in the past and honestly Id love to be able to repay some favors

^I was only trying for one pair, their site was crashing and when I clicked add to cart nothing happenned, so I clicked a bunch of times till I finally got to the next step. Then I saw I had five pairs in my cart, I even tried removing the extra pairs but the site was crashing and it wouldnt let me, so I just checked out fast as possible. I guess my order was submitted twice too, the whole release was screwed up with the site crashing...

dont be salty at me, be salty at them with their crappy servers that couldnt handle the traffic. I was legit only trying for one, and wouldve helped out some people with pairs too. people have looked out for me in the past and honestly Id love to be able to repay some favors
But did you really think your order of 10 pairs was gonna go through

I almost bought the blue off packer last night when I wanted the red but it was sold out. Glad I waited til morning. Seems like people went ahead and got those as a consolation prize for failing on the END collab. I'll wait for a NYC stateside release but other than that, on to the Space Snacks.

I hope no lurkers read this post but anyone still looking for UBIQ and Premier, sz 9 and 11.5 respectively on titolo

Goodluck

dang, the prices for those end burger keeps on rising by the hour now, u got bids going into and buy it now in the $1000+, this is crazy.

Finally got my aces in. Very nice but there are some crazy glue stains all over. Anyone know a good way to get rid of it?

But did you really think your order of 10 pairs was gonna go through
it was two orders of 5 pairs, and yea I was kinda thinking it would go through. I didnt see the usual 'limit one per customer' anywhere. I got cancelled because my cc reversed the payment because they suspected fraud. two $680 purchases from a UK website mustve thrown a red flag 

it was two orders of 5 pairs, and yea I was kinda thinking it would go through. I didnt see the usual 'limit one per customer' anywhere. I got cancelled because my cc reversed the payment because they suspected fraud. two $680 purchases from a UK website mustve thrown a red flag  

For anyone looking for the new 5000 injection pack they are on the bay with a FSR in all 4 color ways for retail with free shipping http://m.ebay.com/itm?itemId=301173037869
Repped! Just bought all 4 because seller had an additional 10% off when you buy 3 or more items. Also since I'm always stuck at work during random drops I figured cop now then trying to hunt them later individually like the 6000s.  

For anyone wondering about the third shoe, Extra Butter emailed me back and said they are giving out ZERO info (release date, style, etc) except that it will be an absolute EB exclusive. Also if you pre-ordered a shirt online they expect them to get in next week and ship as soon as they're received. 

i got a pair of Dirty Martini from a Euro shop and screwed up the size conversion, anyone in this thread wants them for retail plus ship PM me. If this isn't allowed mods I apologize. I assumed it was OK since it is a retail hookup.

Last edited:
i got a pair of Dirty Martini from a Euro shop and screwed up the size conversion, anyone in this thread wants them for retail plus ship PM me. If this isn't allowed mods I apologize. I assumed it was OK since it is a retail hookup.
Put it in your sig.

zaidxbirdman thanks alot for costing me more money! :D Copped the blue joints from the injection pack. Was between them and the Grey pair. Hopefully I can cop the grey ones down the line for discount maybe. My first Saucony's believe it or not. Really excited to get this in hand and on feet!

Last edited:

Finally got my aces in. Very nice but there are some crazy glue stains all over. Anyone know a good way to get rid of it?
ACES looking great, and as for that glue stain you should prob just leave it. Every time ive tried taking glue stains off suede I just make it worse. 

Back
Top Bottom