Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Most likely a Thursday release like the aces, still can't decide if I want them or not. Prob just get them cause the'll be an easy cop If I don't like them in person I'll throw the oop to somebody here

reseller bragging in here, disgusting, just lurking in here but just leave a disgusting comment in here and goes back into lurking.

Just popped open my shipment with the ACES... Dope shoe. Glad I was able to get through on that release. The removable patches on the side and front still amazes me. Those were some great touches. Hopefully will post on foot pictures later.
omg I can't wait to get mine 
roll.gif

no bragging here. i only got 1 for myself. the other 3 were for my boy in the uk for the customers at his shop since his boutique didn't get burgers. I've had many orders from end clothing cancelled because their online inventory couldn't keep up with site traffic so I was giving others heads up to check their EC order status.

How did dude get 4 orders through and did ol boy say hes waiting on 9 orders? man I give up on this ****. Bout to just cop GR's from now on.

How did dude get 4 orders through and did ol boy say hes waiting on 9 orders? man I give up on this ****. Bout to just cop GR's from now on.

1 i got during the release which was a struggle. the other 3 i got 2 hours after release when EC made more pairs available online

LIES..... I need to see tagged pics of all 10 pairs watermarked w/ receipts....lol

Back
Top Bottom