Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

got the tee but passed on the shoes. they tweeted the link before posting online. all small sizes went super quick!

44 pairs on ebay already... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
wonder if they'll post the snow beach tees online if they don't sell instore...

Anyone cop in-store? If so, plz post an pic of the shoe w/o any filter. I'm wondering if the yellow is a lot more pale than the promo shots show it to be...

Guys I grabbed 3 pairs in my size by accident. I didn't realize it kept adding to the cart and by the time I was checking out and saw it I just wanted to be quick as possible. Does anyone know how Packer treats this situation? I sent them an email saying that it was an accident and I really only want 1 pair, but that I will take the three. I just don't want the whole order cancelled. Any input would be appreciated!

Guys I grabbed 3 pairs in my size by accident. I didn't realize it kept adding to the cart and by the time I was checking out and saw it I just wanted to be quick as possible. Does anyone know how Packer treats this situation? I sent them an email saying that it was an accident and I really only want 1 pair, but that I will take the three. I just don't want the whole order cancelled. Any input would be appreciated!
Why don't you call them and just say to send you the one pair. 

who got me on the snow beach navy tee?  pm me.  you know i got you back.  i'll owe you godfather style.  i probably will make it worth your time.  ya dig?

These are hot especially with the rope laces. I thought they were wack when I seen those early pics but they did a great job on these joints.

Well there will be a wider release right? So I wouldnt stress it much. 

Def be a wider release for these. Thiers no limited #s on these or Godzilla attacking a china factory and the production line getting cut down so you good man

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom