Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Congrats to those who copped the Snow Beaches., not my steez but i definitely appreciate the history. Now about these Bodegas.. hope the release isn't too much of a hassle :rolleyes

wwweeeeellllll hopefully the release goes better on that site than Packers--idk what I did wrong but I hit the link soon as it dropped and stuff was already sold out. Then I found out apparently clickling paypal first is wrong, you gotta just click checkout THEN paypal.

Very good condition sz 12 is sitting on IG for $115 shipped
why can't i ever find sauconys i want in my size
mean.gif

wwweeeeellllll hopefully the release goes better on that site than Packers--idk what I did wrong but I hit the link soon as it dropped and stuff was already sold out. Then I found out apparently clickling paypal first is wrong, you gotta just click checkout THEN paypal.
We live and we learn. You'll prosper tonight.

smh.. thanks for the heads up

The bodega collab definitely isn't one of their best. I'm on the fence. If I do get one it would only be the green/purp.

Very good condition sz 12 is sitting on IG for $115 shipped
If anyone is this size and is on the fence. Black laces in these will change your perspective. I threw the blacks in mine and it automatically put it over the midnight joints. Hanon destroyed with these.

Few closeups for those who didn't "no look pass" on these...
I'd be lying if I said the whole "Snow Beach" inspiration was cool, because I couldn't care less about Wu or Ralph, but I think the colorway is sick. However, the Grid 9000 was not the best canvas. A Shadow Master or Master Control would have been much better.

Back
Top Bottom