Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

hey y'all. i just had a quick question about the Packer drop. i wasn't successful at first, but was able to score through one of Destroyer's oops. I was just wondering where the shoes seemed to pop up first, it seemed like most on the past few pages were saying Twitter. Just wanted to clarify from those that managed to score for future releases. thanks!

Last edited:

Definitely look better in these pics i always thought the yellow was that faux suede like the mints for some reason... How was the line out there today?
Quality of the materials all around is actually quite good (albeit a few factory flaws) - line wasn't bad at all, maybe 70 or 80 tops, many people got a chance to double up. At a certain point they cut the crowd off, so not everyone got the privilege - all I can say is there were A LOT of pairs unsold in that place. 

hey y'all. i just had a quick question about the Packer drop. i wasn't successful at first, but was able to score through one of Destroyer's oops. I was just wondering where the shoes seemed to pop up first, it seemed like most on the past few pages were saying Twitter. Just wanted to clarify from those that managed to score for future releases. thanks!
i stayed on the Saucony brand page and refreshed at 12 and it popped up

Thinking about both.  Bodega Grid 9k reminds me of the the Navy pair from the 3 dot pack, which I already have so I'm on the fence.

had to search for the damn thing? oh well thanks for making my decision for me bdga!

Back
Top Bottom