Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

wow i see a lot of people reselling there saucony x packers on facebook groups now for retail and not over retail, seems a lot people trying to get rid of em for cheap, how come?

inbox if you come across a sz. 6

I got a 6.5 in the wings but I'm apprehensive about TTS or not; wish more ppl in this thread copped to wear so I could know for sure :lol: :nerd: Shadow originals are TTS but I don't know about grids. These will be my first pair.

inbox if you come across a sz. 6

I got a 6.5 in the wings but I'm apprehensive about TTS or not; wish more ppl in this thread copped to wear so I could know for sure :lol: :nerd: Shadow originals are TTS but I don't know about grids. These will be my first pair.

Grids fit true to size, I think shadow originals fit a little bit bigger than grids imo

oh and also
Packer Shoes is good people
they hit me up yesterday and offered to either replace my shoebox or send me a new pair all together
it's still in the works, but it was nice of them to offer that
plus i don't think they enjoyed getting blasted on twitter :lol:  

Glad they took care of your issue. But I'm still waiting for a reply w an invoice for my saucony snow beaches. Their CS is straight lacking for my situation that they messed up on.

In the future I rather shop else where. SMH

Last edited:
Best release of the year so far

Hands down.

Invictus is seriously one of the sickest shoes

mean.gif
smokin.gif
tired.gif
 <---- the emotions i go through when i see a picture of them

Packer really ****** up when providing my shipping info to UPS, so now rather then getting my shoes today, they'll be here Monday. The shipping address wasn't even close to accurate. 
mean.gif

finally getting my packer x distinct life bear tee on Monday. anyone else still waiting?

[emoji]127828[/emoji] Burgers are the best release of the year. I try and try but can't get into the offsprings. The green pair is just bad imo. The Navy grey is nice and being on a 6k helps but I don't think it beats the burgers.

[emoji]127828[/emoji] Burgers are the best release of the year. I try and try but can't get into the offsprings. The green pair is just bad imo. The Navy grey is nice and being on a 6k helps but I don't think it beats the burgers.
The grey OS are my favorite Sauconys this year... Can't wait to see their GL5s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom