Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Got my pair today :D might just put the white laces

so after speaking with Packer Shoes and a lot of back and forth with UPS

UPS has agreed to give me a partial refund of $80

it was a long and arduous process, but I'm glad everything is settled
nice work. better than nothing

i love the snow beaches in hand. quality may not be as great as other collabs, but i think the shoe is executed very well. 

i half size down on all sauconys and these fit me perfect for anyone wondering

Shouldn' t have even been back and forth tho UPS is some BS.

"Taped up a label on my collectors piece of shhhh"

Good discount tho

if your box had an actual snow beach jacket in it and they taped up the jacket and sent it like that.. those people at ups gon think you crazy asking for $1500 in damages 
laugh.gif

that is, if it even makes it to your house

oh and also

Packer Shoes is good people

they hit me up yesterday and offered to either replace my shoebox or send me a new pair all together

it's still in the works, but it was nice of them to offer that

plus i don't think they enjoyed getting blasted on twitter 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
ooh they send u new pair? that means they still got plenty of stock left.

wow they offer u a 2nd pair for free again, so good.

i would keep the new pair and send back the old one

it's not for certain, but those were the options if they still had stock

Last edited:
oh and also
Packer Shoes is good people
they hit me up yesterday and offered to either replace my shoebox or send me a new pair all together
it's still in the works, but it was nice of them to offer that
plus i don't think they enjoyed getting blasted on twitter :lol:  
jelly

I just got my Bodega Grid 9000's... not feeling these at all.  I will be looking to move these on to a better home.

Last edited:
laugh.gif

ya'll disgust me---WHY YOU ARE TRYING FOR SHOES YOU DON'T WANT??
I assume you are referring to me but the reality is I did want them.  I liked the pictures I saw.  I stayed up past midnight to order them.  I was really excited for these shoes.  But in person they just look off.  I am really disappointed.  I am not a reseller.  I bought these shoes with good intentions.   I have never bought a pair of shoes not to wear.   Reselling sneakers for profit seems like a low margin game and a complete waste of time.   

Last edited:
I assume you are referring to me but the reality is I did want them.  I liked the pictures I saw.  I stayed up past midnight to order them.  I was really excited for these shoes.  But in person they just look off.  I am really disappointed.  I am not a reseller.  I bought these shoes with good intentions.   I have never bought a pair of shoes not to wear.   Reselling sneakers for profit seems like a low margin game and a complete waste of time.   

I'll admit, your post prompted me to post---but it's been others sprinkled in which ppl sneak "oh I don't want these anymore" in their post as a plug to sell their kicks.

I'll admit, your post prompted me to post---but it's been others sprinkled in which ppl sneak "oh I don't want these anymore" in their post as a plug to sell their kicks.
My initial post (since edited) was hasty.  After the USD / CDN conversion, higher shipping rate, customs fee, UPS's newly instated re-routing fee I'm well over $200 on the Bodega's.  So my disappointment in how the shoes actually looked made me go into recoup mode.  I need my money back now so to speak.  

FINALLY got my pair of Sohos! After striking out for retail and searching and searching I finally got a pair for a GREAT price. Missed on LOMs and Offsprings due to holding out on dead leads to pairs of these for more than what I got them for. Surprisingly, someone actually had these locally and the runner game where I live (Denver, CO) is DEAD. Definitely the jewel of my Saucony collection.

Back
Top Bottom