Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Confirmations sent out...

Went ahead and grabbed my size 10. Ropes look good, but I prefer the black flats. I think they help maintain some subtlety and allow the material to pop more on it's own.

Last edited:
I'm a size 8 in Shadows. Just measured the stock laces in the razzes and it's 48". Hope that helps.
It does thanks! I also just saw a comment from Bait on their Instagram saying they recommend 48 inch laces also. 

guys if you didn't get an email today you still have a chance. they're prob going to send emails until Friday. drake said it best...just hold on (we're going home). *insert meme here*

First wave of emails for Bait is today, another wave tomorrow.  I suppose those that don't purchase theirs today will be carried over tomorrow with new winners.

Looks like these were easy; got my email for 6.5; dilemma is if I want to use it or not

Hhhhhhmmmmmm

Shawdow original; that's what black razz are right?

Last edited:
But for anyone who is ordering and hasn't seen their twitter feed - if you're on the fence about the laces - go ahead and order them: Full proceeds of the laces sales go to the Natural Resource Defense Council

Looks like these were easy; got my email for 6.5; dilemma is if I want to use it or not

Hhhhhhmmmmmm
I've been successful on almost all bait raffles I previously entered. not sure if it's cuz I have small feet or just lucky but seems like they produce a good amount of shoes and the hype isn't as crazy as kith releases.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom