Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Looks like these were easy; got my email for 6.5; dilemma is if I want to use it or not

Hhhhhhmmmmmm

Shawdow original; that's what black razz are right?
Probably easy because you were the only one in the raffle for a size 6.5... 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I got a link for a size 11 if anyone needs.. Picking my pairs up in person, so I don't need it.. PM if you want it..

Is it possible to get cart jacked on these saucony bait RSVP links? lol..my buddy sent me his link to purchase .  I was able to add to cart but when I was trying to complete checkout, the shoe disappeared.  I'm not able to add it back into cart again.

Is it possible to get cart jacked on these saucony bait RSVP links? lol..my buddy sent me his link to purchase .  I was able to add to cart but when I was trying to complete checkout, the shoe disappeared.  I'm not able to add it back into cart again.
Cart jacking shouldn't be a problem.. These are personal links to whatever size pair your homie signed up for.. First I've ever heard of this happening..

It's a one time use link. Did he also purchase them or share the link with someone else?

If anyone can hit me with a PM to a link for a 9.5 I'd be forever in debt to you.

Last edited:
What length of rope laces will I need for these bad boys, blanked on tossing them in my cart with my Global Warmings this AM, and don't wanna doulbe up on shipping. 

BAIT charges too much on the laces.  Try other vendors, you can get them for about $4-$5 cheaper.  ************** recommends 51" for the Cruel World. 

by the way, I finally was able to checkout using my friend's email link.  weird how this morning I thought I was cart jacked, it wouldn't let me add.

Last edited:

BAIT charges too much on the laces.  Try other vendors, you can get them for about $4-$5 cheaper.  ************** recommends 51" for the Cruel World. 

by the way, I finally was able to checkout using my friend's email link.  weird how this morning I thought I was cart jacked, it wouldn't let me add.
Thanks! Repped

Back
Top Bottom