Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

All this time I thought the Strange Fruit pack didnt come in us7 so I did my best telling myself that I dont want them anyway. Well now I just ran across a EU site with that size and I want them :smh:

All this time I thought the Strange Fruit pack didnt come in us7 so I did my best telling myself that I dont want them anyway. Well now I just ran across a EU site with that size and I want them :smh:

my bad boo; I've known for quite some time :lol: You tryna cop #ORNAH?

I'm like that too tho---as long as I know a shoe doesn't come in my size it's almost like a sigh of relief because I don't have to "want" them. Case in point I was fine until I knew the Chinas went down to a 7. Soon as I found out I was like "ah heck :lol: "

IT'S A SICKNESS!!!!

Last edited:
For anybody that ordered Play Cloths from Moose Limited, how are you guys tracking your order? I didn't get a tracking number and am not seeing where to check on the order number on the website.
Thanks in advance.

Sign up for UPS My Choice. The basic option is free. When you sign up, you enter your name and address. From that point on, any time someone ships something to you via UPS, UPS My Choice will send you an email with the tracking info (even if the seller doesn't send you the tracking info). It's the *****.

Bait Raffle pair just arrived. They have a couple loose stitches here in there but the materials are excellent!

Back
Top Bottom