Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

- got some info for you guys on these. They're a Club Monaco exclusive, and they're available now. There is also a black pair with a white midsole and tan heel cup. Retail is $130, here's a link to them - http://bit.ly/1vbKYIM

Repped. Ended up coppin even though they don't accept coupons on third-party products. Still wary about how the color will look in real life but they have a good return policy so we'll see.

Repped. Ended up coppin even though they don't accept coupons on third-party products. Still wary about how the color will look in real life but they have a good return policy so we'll see.

They do accept the 15% off coupon you get for signing up for their email list.

Well they charged me $17.65. But I didn't order the Saucony, I couldn't pass on the Cole Haan loafers for $42.50 but that shipping price was ridiculous.

Anybody order the Italy shadow 5k? I ordered the black pair. Haven't seen any talk about those here, but read a review saying the suede is extra buttery.

Go half down from your Nike size.

And missed out on my size for that epitome deal. So tempted to grab some pumas now, that 50 of everythang is nuts

Packer Shoes has 50 off sale too. Code: "50CDW" Strange Fruit and Running Man Pack Included

No grey Strangefruits... and for I really wish the green and blue pairs in the running man pack would have been like a true navy and a regular forest green, not really feeling the hues they used. The grey/mint are fresh though. 50 for those is a deal :smokin

shadow 6000 tts or go .5 down? i am a 13 regularly thanks

You're not gonna find a 12.5. Go with the 13. I'm a 13 in Nike/Asics and 12 in NB, but I have a 13 in the 6k and they fit well. All Saucony are pretty true to size to me, Grid 9k I wish I could go half size down but like I said, you're not finding any 12.5 in Sauconys.

Last edited:
ok awesome thanks ordering those mints - lol popped my saucony cherry finally. whoa $15 shipping down the street from them lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom