Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Yeah packer Shipping is kinda crazy but 50% is sweet if they have what you're looking for. I hopped on the epitome sale ( 2 Shadow 6K's my first woo hoo!) myself for a couple pair. Packer shipping ($20 to DE) on one pair made Epitome in ATL shipping ($13.77 and it seemed I could add as many pairs as I liked) seem cheap.

Not my pics but here's some on feet, Don't sleep on that 50 off works on everything lol charge me 13 and some change for shipping on both

50 off? whuurrr :nerd:

and I want a pair of running mans--got these ebay bucks. Still torn if i'mma use 'em for running man or some lebrons. OR these penny 2s

#decisions

Packer Shoes has 50 off sale too. Code: "50CDW" Strange Fruit and Running Man Pack Included

Repped, my man... just wish I could get myself to pull the trigger on the Strange Fruit Crown Jewels. Can't do it, though. Gotta wait for those Lux Jazz suedes. Tempted to get the ZX Flux OG Hydra Weaves, tho, but I'm just too short on the $$$ right now.

In shadow originals I wear a 6.5 comfortably; what size should I order in running man. Same? THANKS!

prolly finna hop on this 65 shipped deal via Packer thanks to the 50 off code :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Still no US release info for the Lux Jazz suede pack, right? Woulda thought someone would've heard something by now.

Sucks that Packer only ships to billing address. No way for college kids to cop smh. My order is probably cancelled monday.

Sucks that Packer only ships to billing address. No way for college kids to cop smh. My order is probably cancelled monday.

That sucks. For how much they charge they should deliver it to you at your dining hall while you're eating lunch, if you so choose.

shouldn't be spending your money on kicks anyway.... :tongue:

but, why not just have whoever you ship it to (which if it's billing I'm assuming it's family), ship it to you at school?

Last edited:
That sucks. For how much they charge they should deliver it to you at your dining hall while you're eating lunch, if you so choose.
THIS.
shouldn't be spending your money on kicks anyway....
tongue.gif

but, why not just have whoever you ship it to (which if it's billing I'm assuming it's family), ship it to you at school?
It'd be too much of a hassle on their end. No time to make it to the post office by a decent time.

college kid grind is real.

In the middle of it right now.

Billing address thing is annoying as hell. 

Whenever the parents come up they have a couple packages. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Lol, Gator you're out here coppin the small sizes of every pair of runner that drops and you're telling this dude to chill?!?

But she aint a college kid though. That was her point. ...spending wisely in college.
I dont follow your point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom