Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I really like the purple pair but too much heat dropping already this weekend [emoji]128560[/emoji]

Penfields are dope, if they were 6000s I'd have been in, something about the back end of the shadow og that bugs me.

Really wish these Penfields were droppin juuuus a little later then this weekend or Dec 2...guess gonna have to choose which I really want...

I'm really liking the Penfields. Navy pair and purple-accent pair are smooth. For those stressing, I can almost guarantee they sit a little since there's so much stuff releasing this weekend.

Does anyone have any more info as to when those Play Cloth Grid 9k release? Need those.

Anyone eat on the RISE restock just now? Copped myself a pair. :smile:

Genuine restock so soon after release or limited launch to create a false sense of hype? Still have a hard time thinking they'd sell many at that price.

Genuine restock so soon after release or limited launch to create a false sense of hype? Still have a hard time thinking they'd sell many at that price.
Didn't matter whether it was a genuine restock or not. I was preoccupied on RD and pretty happy that I had a second chance. Couldn't pass up on a leather grid 9k.

Didn't matter whether it was a genuine restock or not. I was preoccupied on RD and pretty happy that I had a second chance. Couldn't pass up on a leather grid 9k.

You won't be disappointed with them. Very nice in person and looks good on foot.

Looking forward to getting them in. Heard the leather on them is quality too.

They did a great job. I love the leather and perforated suede on them and they give you four lace options. Definitely an underrated shoe.

RISE said on Twitter & IG on their first release day that they'd pulled the remaining quantities to prevent over-selling & inventory issues when fulfilling customer orders. I actually give them credit for that. A lot of shops ONLY look to sell and not even follow through on the customer service and shipping side.

They never claimed that they completely sold through last week. That's pretty honest, in my opinion. 

Thanks for the explanation. Makes more sense now. I haven't heard of a single person outside of the few here on NT who bought them, but saw them listed as sold out on Rise's site. Figured it must have been an uber limited production run or some trickery going on.

Cruel World 4 "midnight mission"
https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1883137-HU5tPmpvX0

Last edited:
I was interested until they said "iced outsole".  I bet there's more gum on skid row than ice.

glad noone is feeling the ubiq spumoni shadow masters. I need these in my life and hoping for a smooth check out on friday minus the 504boyz

glad noone is feeling the ubiq spumoni shadow masters. I need these in my life and hoping for a smooth check out on friday minus the 504boyz
I have a feeling it'll be smooth sailing for you, just like the Ubiq GT Cool that wasn't a hot seller earlier this year.  Those guys are on a roll...

I have a feeling it'll be smooth sailing for you, just like the Ubiq GT Cool that wasn't a hot seller earlier this year.  Those guys are on a roll...
Hopefully, but the GT cools dropped everywhere. According to ubiq, these are not. Fingers crossed.

Back
Top Bottom