Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Don't understand why ubiq don't get on shopfiy....it's def going to crash being they hyped it up with it being an exclusive to them only. But good luck to all.
It is expensive. A buddy of mine owns a very small boutique locally and he switched to bigcartel or something similar around $100/month because he couldnt keep paying for shopify.  Not sure how much it was exactly though.

Last edited:
It is expensive. A buddy of mine owns a very small boutique locally and he switched to bigcartel or something similar around $100/month because he couldnt keep paying for shopify.  Not sure how much it was exactly though.

I see...but I say ubiq is a well established independent boutique if they can roll out collabs they def can get on shopify, I don't see them any different from packer or westnyc who use shopify too. But yeah whatever floats their boat.

Last edited:
I see...but I say ubiq is a well established independent boutique if they can roll out collabs they def can get on shopify, I don't see them any different from packer or westnyc who use shopify too. But yeah whatever floats their boat.

They more than can afford it, they are part of KicksUSA which also owns Atmos.

Any luck checking out yet? 
mean.gif

I just made it as fast as plugging in my card information, and instead of taking me to order review it took me back to my cart. D:

haha this is unreal...i just went to my cart and now I have a pair of Kobe 9 EXTs size 12 in there that are out of stock

Last edited:
success..(haven't received a confirmation from them just paypal) . But they have the hands down worst site on earth.. 

if you have crappy internet service.. its highly unlikely you'll ever get thru..

Back
Top Bottom