Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I wish I could have teleported you over to ubiq. Basically 30 people there.

I'll post up some better pics later but just letting you know they aren't as bright as it seemed to be. They're still a great shoe.

The other shoe for the east coast is apparently the other colors in the spectrum you see on the box. (Black/blue)
Makes sense.

I'll post up some better pics later but just letting you know they aren't as bright as it seemed to be. They're still a great shoe.

The other shoe for the east coast is apparently the other colors in the spectrum you see on the box. (Black/blue)
Makes sense.
My man coming thru in the clutch

Makes sense.

Purchased mine online and getting ready to slide thru to scoop them up...hopefully there are no issues

I confused, Complex says the Penfields are 150 and hypebeast says 120. Can someone please tell me the official Price and Official release day.

I confused, Complex says the Penfields are 150 and hypebeast says 120. Can someone please tell me the official Price and Official release day.
They are 100 percent msrp 120. I heard that on Penfield's site on Tuesday, they'll be 150.. Not sure why. Maybe some extra goodies

Ubiq site suck i must say, but their shipping is top notch.. ordered online yesterday  pairs was delivered today.. located in MD

Ubiq site suck i must say, but their shipping is top notch.. ordered online yesterday  pairs was delivered today.. located in MD

Dizzammnn! I tried to pick my order yesterday but ubiq closed early (employees told me 10 but closed at 9) i should of had mine shipped back home to MD

Back
Top Bottom