Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Bodega has the penfield x saucony on their website. I just ordered them with the discount code 'STUFFED' and got $24 discount!

Bodega has the penfield x saucony on their website. I just ordered them with the discount code 'STUFFED' and got $24 discount!
When did you order?  I'm getting, "Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered"

more for the europeans but the Penfields are up on soleheaven and code cyber25 gets 25% off!

Tried and also did not work.

Ah, hate the code isn't working on Bodega for the Penfields.

Ah my fault for the miss leading info it's probably because I had the code saved with a pair of grids a few days ago that it's allowing me the discount...was gona start carting for my Fellow NT'rs when I got home but when I put the link in another browser it's back to retail.
Be patience tho most spots are sitting on these another deal should come through for the holidays that's when I'll be copping mine :pimp:

Last edited:
Ah my fault for the miss leading info it's probably because I had the code saved with a pair of grids a few days ago that it's allowing me the discount...was gona start carting for my Fellow NT'rs when I got home but when I put the link in another browser it's back to retail.
Be patience tho most spots are sitting on these another deal should come through for the holidays that's when I'll be copping mine
pimp.gif
No worries bud, thanks for the attempt.  Repped!

Got my Cruel World 4 raffle email. Now i'm stressing whether to cop or not. Bought 6 pairs over the BF/CM weekend already..

The description on the Cruel Worlds says they come with red and navy flat laces. Someone help me understand why navy laces?

And why don't they have a grey heathered/splatter/speckle flat lace instead?

I'm still very intrigued how they'd look on feet, but I overspent this weekend already, can't afford to cop even if i wanted to.

PM me if you want a size 8.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom