Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Wayyyy better than snow beach and purple feature G9s are the best can't wait

Last edited:
Yea, these look awesome. Definitely the best color way out of all 3. So happy I picked these up, just waiting for them to ship...
The 60/40 material is really cool, will be good for the winter weather. Got mine from Renarts and they shipped out real fast

Hey guys, just got these LOM's delivered and when going over the shoes, the toe box on the left shoe looks sort of burnt. At first glance I thought it was a scuff mark because it looks very dirty in person, but taking a closer look and pushing the material, it felt crunchy in a sense and the suede is not buttery at all.
The thread along the toe box is completely intact, so idk what it could be.
It doesn't really show well in pictures and in a shot further away it's harder to see. I don't see any marks on the pictures in the eBay listing.
It looks shiny like when you rub crayonla colored paper, I wish it would show better in pictures.

Is there a fix for this? Suede eraser? What do you guys think? I really would prefer to avoid sending back to the seller and have to put up with that ordeal.

Walter..

Last edited:
Hey guys, just got these LOM's delivered and when going over the shoes, the toe box on the left shoe looks sort of burnt. At first glance I thought it was a scuff mark because it looks very dirty in person, but taking a closer look and pushing the material, it felt crunchy in a sense and the suede is not buttery at all.
The thread along the toe box is completely intact, so idk what it could be.
It doesn't really show well in pictures and in a shot further away it's harder to see. I don't see any marks on the pictures in the eBay listing.
It looks shiny like when you rub crayonla colored paper, I wish it would show better in pictures.

Is there a fix for this? Suede eraser? What do you guys think? I really would prefer to avoid sending back to the seller and have to put up with that ordeal.

Walter..
There were a lot of quality issues on these. Maybe go at it with a suede eraser. Did dude not show you these flaws when you bought them? I personally would ask for a refund or open a paypal dispute if he refuses to refund.

There were a lot of quality issues on these. Maybe go at it with a suede eraser. Did dude not show you these flaws when you bought them? I personally would ask for a refund or open a paypal dispute if he refuses to refund.

I did message the seller to let them know Im not very happy with the pair.
I looked over the pictures in the listing and I see no flaw where it is. I was starting to think maybe during the shipping process but the shipping box and Saucony box aren't damaged.

Walter..

I looked over the pictures in the listing and I see no flaw where it is. I was starting to think maybe during the shipping process but the shipping box and Saucony box aren't damaged.

Walter..
Doubtful.. He Prob just didn't show the flaws or showed pics of another shoe. Call paypal if he doesn't respond. Too many shady sellers out there

Walter..
Sounds like the guy did a switcheroo on you. If you really want them, I'd try a suede brush on them first before filing a complaint.

Doubtful.. He Prob just didn't show the flaws or showed pics of another shoe. Call paypal if he doesn't respond. Too many shady sellers out there

I'm starting to think maybe this was a different pair than what was pictured. But I never would have expected that move from such a highly rated seller. Smh.

Sounds like the guy did a switcheroo on you. If you really want them, I'd try a suede brush on them first before filing a complaint.

I posted this on a FB group too and a member there said he's certain they tried to clean too much and over saturated the area, tried to renap the suede and did horribly lol

I do really want them but I don't want to ruin them further by trying to fix it. It does look worse in person.

Seller has 25k+ 99.7% feedback too.

Walter..

Last edited:
I'm starting to think maybe this was a different pair than what was pictured. But I never would have expected that move from such a highly rated seller. Smh.
I posted this on a FB group too and a member there said he's certain they tried to clean too much and over saturated the area, tried to renap the suede and did horribly lol

I do really want them but I don't want to ruin them further by trying to fix it. It does look worse in person.

Seller has 25k+ 99.7% feedback too.

Walter..
I know who the seller is... and I was actually thinking of buying a pair of shoes off him today! I'm gonna have to inspect every photo now!

I know who the seller is... and I was actually thinking of buying a pair of shoes off him today! I'm gonna have to inspect every photo now or just not go through with them now.

Last edited:
I know who the seller is... and I was actually thinking of buying a pair of shoes off him today! I'm gonna have to inspect every photo now!

Could be. I've always been careful to go over pictures in detail, but now I'm going to be anal in going over pictures and requesting additional ones.

If anything this is annoying!

Walter..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom