Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Really? I just got my pair today and while the color and material is on point i felt that the shape of the upper was meh, the back is supper wide while the front is very narrow. The proportions seem off if you look at the shoe from directly above it. Luckily this isnt real noticeable when you have them on feet. 

The shape on my pair looks good to me probably cause I wear an 8.5 in g9s

i want to order the cruel world 5 from bait never had a pair before im a sz 9 in nb997/998 which size should i go with ?

saucony-scoops-strawberry-1.jpg

I know there is pink on the shoe, but in the middle, the part of the logo, is that a red or a really deep pink?

nice pic. they're clean

Hello everybody im new, I just wanted to know where could I get a legit pair of snow beaches. I have seen fakes so I do not want to risk buying a fake pair is there a way to tell a fake pair vs real? and I want to know since the motocross is a close color way to the snow beaches do they have fake motocross sauconys

Hello everybody im new, I just wanted to know where could I get a legit pair of snow beaches. I have seen fakes so I do not want to risk buying a fake pair is there a way to tell a fake pair vs real? and I want to know since the motocross is a close color way to the snow beaches do they have fake motocross sauconys
If your willing to pay above retail you can trust FlightClub, they get away with high prices because they are trusted and people know that what they are buying is DS and Legit. Heres the link if you strike out everywhere else first. 

http://www.flightclub.com/saucony-grid-9000-snow-beach-nvy-yel-991905

can someone please tell me how the MEN'S GRID SD PREMIUM fit? looking to buy the south beach enspired pair.

i got a size 10 for the mint chocolate chips and they fit perfect.. should i get the same size for the grid sd's?

To tell fakes you really just need experience looking at legit pairs. Id just recommend posting here and someone will be able to tell you. 

Hey all, a bit late to the saucony game but looking to add to the collection.

I'm sure sizing questions are annoying, but I just can't seem to get an idea of what the majority of opinion is on the fit. I'm hearing a lot say 1/2 size down or tts.

I'm worried about tts, because I have a wider foot. I'm a 11 in most jordans but size up to 11.5 in aj1, nike sb, and air max.

Should I go with a 11 or 11.5?

Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom