Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

the comfort levels of feature's g9 shadow 6 are on point, BUT my feet were starting to get a bit hot... , maybe it was the sun? yeah thats it

oddly enough, i've been wearing a lot of pink kicks lately

with the upcoming strawberry g9 shadow 5... yep, very necessary

If I think I can't rock the Strawberrys, will definitely cop the Bermudas, excellent summer kick. It's also something the girlfriend will approve of over the Strawberry kicks!!!! 
happy.gif
roll.gif
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Too many Saucony's of the same color family have been dropping lately in my opinion. The teal-ish/mint colorways are becoming repetitive.

Evidently the Epitomes are only releasing at their store and two other stores in NYC.  
Welp - Looks like vacation will be delayed a day for me!  A dope shoe with an Atlanta Fish Market statue inspiration AND one of my locals? Coptimus Prime.

Anyone who got their Bodega's in think their "craftsmanship" was a bit sloppy? I feel like they let Stevie Wonder attack my pair lol (being facetious, but ...).

No denying that, they just seem to have been especially careless with these.
Well at least these are $120 and not $200+ for NB. They tripping man.
laugh.gif
Honestly it's gotten to the point where I try to get 3 or 4 pairs of every release in order to pick the best one out. Then just give the others away for retail. No brands are exempt. Saucony, asics, NB, Reebok, diadora, adidas, etc.. @joelom knows the deal lol

Last edited:

No denying that, they just seem to have been especially careless with these.
Well at least these are $120 and not $200+ for NB. They tripping man.
laugh.gif
Honestly it's gotten to the point where I try to get 3 or 4 pairs of every release in order to pick the best one out. Then just give the others away for retail. No brands are exempt. Saucony, asics, NB, Reebok, diadora, adidas, etc.. @joelom knows the deal lol
Too much work, time, and effort. Only brand I do that with is Nike because it's so easy to return stuff, have 1 year to do it, plus they're quick to refund.

Anyone who got their Bodega's in think their "craftsmanship" was a bit sloppy? I feel like they let Stevie Wonder attack my pair lol (being facetious, but ...).

Or maybe they figured anyone who would actually buy those must be blind! X-D

Back
Top Bottom