Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

That's off-white/beige/vanilla. Still sick looking tho
smokin.gif
Yeah those beige / vanilla flat laces are going in soon as I get em. Hopefully all of us who really want them can EAT tomorrow morning
I think it will be straight as long as your ready when the countdown ends, I think a good amount of people already copped from Euro sites and from what I've read on IG and other places some people are still unsure cause of the pink/red color. Sauconys are one of the last survivors in this hypebeast market where if I want a pair im always able to cop one way or another for retail. 

Are you going to be at Epitome on 5/23? If, so what can I expect? Do I need to be there 5am?

I think it will be straight as long as your ready when the countdown ends, I think a good amount of people already copped from Euro sites and from what I've read on IG and other places some people are still unsure cause of the pink/red color. Sauconys are one of the last survivors in this hypebeast market where if I want a pair im always able to cop one way or another for retail. 
I'm pretty sure it'll be an easy cop lots of guys are afraid of color pink.

should i be going tts or half size down for this release? For reference i go half size up on flyknit racers/lunar 3's. i wouldn't mind them being snug since i wouldn't be running in these.

never copped from saucony does the page just change to let you checkout or is there a direct link to the shoes themselves? 

well that was the quickest 120 i have ever spent. Need to mess with saucony more that was easily the smoothest release i've ever been through. 

Back
Top Bottom