Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I just can bring myself to pull the trigger on the strawberry joints. Maybe if they go on disco at some point. Wonder what the quality is like.

Easy cop via phone order to Saucony (was on the road).

Rep said sizes were going fast and they didn't have a lot of stock, but it looks like there's still a good size run available and it's 1.5 hours after release. Maybe they produced a whole bunch, because all those Euro sites sold out quick.

I'm not 100% on these, but for some reason I'm so drawn to them; maybe it's the packaging, extra laces, and name. I got straight suckered on the marketing hype.

I got straight suckered on beauty of the shoe.
FIFY 
laugh.gif

Blake said over his Twitter that there were 1,000 pairs worldwide. True or nah? Seems way off to me, but I'm new to the Saucony game so what do I know lol

Copped a 9.5 & a 10 -- I love Saucony's free ship/returns, I can just send back the size that doesn't fit with zero hassle.

Looks like the pink was keeping many of the regulars off this release, since it's sitting a bit longer than the Mint Chips did. It's so nice to be able to just buy a nice shoe without a hassle or a rush to beat bots / everyone else. I wish more purchases in the sneaker world could be like these have been.

Another smooth cop this morning right at 11 am. Seen tons of ppl say only 1000 pair made, but still a decent size run it seems. Ppl sleeping. Until it's too late lol. Happy we all can eat

That pink is a little much for most, and i don't blame them
laugh.gif
   me on the other hand always grabs a couple bright shoes when spring & summer rolls around 

That pink is a little much for most, and i don't blame them
laugh.gif
   me on the other hand always grabs a couple bright shoes when spring & summer rolls around 
exactly. i've been adding a lot of pink lately, now if i could just get my hands on the 997 roses haha

Only sz 8 left up as of now. Looks like they sold pretty well, after all.

Good for Saucony, and good for the folks from Rare Breed, even if they weren't able to stay open to see these two beauties come to fruition. In hope they're able to contribute to other design in the future.

Back
Top Bottom