Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Dam havent recieved shipping confirmation yet...hopin they just pop up on my doorstep. CC was charged and everything

Dam havent recieved shipping confirmation yet...hopin they just pop up on my doorstep. CC was charged and everything
Try giving them a call. Similar thing happened with me but with Burn Rubber when I got my NB Autobahns. I never got a shipping confirmation email, but when I called them they told me they're on the way and gave me the tracking number.

Does anyone know if bodega is getting the only in SoHo footpatrol instagram says they will have it but it's not on there upcoming releases! Think there just trying too keep on the DL??

love mine 
pimp.gif
Waiting on mine now Stunna! 

Alright thanks man, you think there will be a camp for these? New to sauconys hopping I can secure my size
Been going to Bodega for releases for a while now and it is really hit or miss. Sometimes I get there early and there is nobody in sight. Other drops have a a bunch of people there. All i know is that I will be there saturday morning coppin those sohos.

Today we’ve got an exclusive teaser of BAIT‘s upcoming collaboration with Saucony  featuring the Shadow Original  silhouette. Dubbed the “Cruel World,” the collaborative shoe sticks to an animal-friendly theme and has been produced using strictly vegan materials. Stay with us a for an exclusive first look at this unique collaboration later in the week.

roll.gif

Last edited:
Looks like I never got shipping confirmation and the money was put back into my account for the cabin fevers. Contacted them, hoping for the best right now....

anyone willing to pick up a pair of size 8 SOHOs for a dude who rarely-gets-to-cop-limited-releases-cause-I-live-nowhere-near-places-that-would-drop-them?!! 
tongue.gif
tired.gif
  really like them. 

Today we’ve got an exclusive teaser of BAIT‘s upcoming collaboration with Saucony  featuring the Shadow Original  silhouette. Dubbed the “Cruel World,” the collaborative shoe sticks to an animal-friendly theme and has been produced using strictly vegan materials. Stay with us a for an exclusive first look at this unique collaboration later in the week.

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom