Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Not really feeling the bait collabs, maybe cuz of the cheap material

Just got shipping confirmation for fevers. Looks like they just takin some time to get them out so be patient people

Is there going to be a wider release in the US for the Cabin Fevers?
I haven't heard anything. I was kind of under the impression that it was WEST NYC only, since it looked like they had a good amount of stock for in-store and online.

Last edited:
Is there going to be a wider release in the US for the Cabin Fevers?

I haven't heard anything. I was kind of under the impression that it was WEST NYC only, since it looked like they had a good amount of stock for in-store and online.
The shoes are gonna release in other stores next week i think. I dont know if they will have the box tho.

Its not gonna be like the Tequila Sunrise, only like 10 -15 retailers are gonna get them

I was really excited for these until i held them in my hands. Pics make then look wayyyyyyy better. Materials are crap
US stores are receiving aprox 10-12 pairs so good luck, some may received the FP special box. So good luck to all

I was really excited for these until i held them in my hands. Pics make then look wayyyyyyy better. Materials are crap
US stores are receiving aprox 10-12 pairs so good luck, some may received the FP special box. So good luck to all
if thats an 11 ill take that crap off your hands.

or if its a 10 ill take em haha :] 

Last edited:

We must not have received the same shoe. I think they're amazing in hand. Suede is buttery soft, the 3M accents are a nice touch and that blue pops like a mf'er! I wonder why some pairs didn't come with the FP box though. Kinda figured that all pairs that were bought in store and via e-mail would come with it.

Thats a sz 9. The toe box had like dent in it, the whole shoe its suede and it look ashy.
I went thru all the boxes cause i though it was a manu mistake but they all look like that.
Maybe they sent the scraps here to the US hahaha

Back
Top Bottom