Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

In pics I definitely think they look bluer than they actually are.

NOTE: Anyone hear any information on the 27th being a worldwide release? :nerd:

Last edited:
Wise decision, I've just been hit with £28 customs on the Kushwhackers. I didn't see anything about a wider release until after the drop though so all hindsight.

You in the UK bro? How long did your delivery take and did you get a bill after or are they requesting that prior to delivery? Just want to be prepared. Ta

Last edited:
You in the UK bro? How long did your delivery take and did you get a bill after or are they requesting that prior to delivery? Just want to be prepared. Ta
Yeah UK, got DHL shipping email yesterday morning and a text message with customs charge info on this morning, parcel is still in transit.

Last edited:

Yeah UK, got DHL shipping email yesterday morning and a text message with customs charge info on this morning, parcel is still in transit.
Ah ok, thanks for the info.  I guess it's just a notification and it's still the same process with dhl, delivery first - and letter in the post requesting payment later.

Ah ok, thanks for the info.  I guess it's just a notification and it's still the same process with dhl, delivery first - and letter in the post requesting payment later.
The text has a link to make the payment which I think needs to be done before delivery.

On the DHL tracking, does it say what the estimated delivery is?

Just wondering which DHL service they used.

Man, y'all buggin' out about Kushwhackers you just ordered...Meanwhile I'm waiting for any info on my Babochka from SneakerBaas I ordered almost a month ago.

mad.gif

Im not one to really worry about shipping, but i also have not received anything from SF regarding my Kush's, and I place my order and got email conformation all with 30 seconds. We will see i guess. Not gonna cry, to old for that these days.

Im not one to really worry about shipping, but i also have not received anything from SF regarding my Kush's, and I place my order and got email conformation all with 30 seconds. We will see i guess. Not gonna cry, to old for that these days.
yeah I got my order in quick and my order number was way lower than people who already got shipping info. I'll be good

Hey guys any clue if/when Kushwacker are releasing again, and if so would they be super limited again??
27th June, I think there will be plenty to go round.

On the DHL tracking, does it say what the estimated delivery is?

Just wondering which DHL service they used.
DHL Express, no estimated date yet but you can track exact location.
For those that are worried about the 37 ship, don't forget you're getting socks too!
Yeah we've basically paid £50 for a pair of socks! Brilliant.

Package from Epitome came in. Turns out that they only shipped me a ******* pin set, which I never ordered. What a fun release!

EDIT: Checked my CC statements and thank god I didn't get charged. I'm about to be mad salty if I don't get the shoes and only have these dumb pins.

Last edited:
johnnykicks, either you work at epitome or are an ATL local because anyone who tried for these could list a number of screw ups on their part none of which includes the website. There wasn't a thing wrong with it, you could buy 30 crappy pin sets but the shoes were nowhere to be found.

Just got my Epitomes in 5 minutes ago and I was in disbelief at the effort and attention to detail that they put into the shoes and the packaging... Until I realized that they were a size 9 when I ordered an 11. WTF. :x Even double checked to see if I indeed made a mistake and everything checks out on my end, so I'm heartbroken right now. lol

If anyone got my size 11 by mistake and I got your 9, maybe we can work something out?
I'm sure wat happened is exactly wat happened to me for the online release they way oversold 10.5-11 like by a lot so they had 10s an 9s left an either U got lucky and answered the phone when they called(cause Callin bck you not getting an answer) they offered one of those sizes or a refund so I chose to take the 10 to hopefully trade for an 11.. Hope that aids in your well same predicament that happened to me lol

Back
Top Bottom