Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

You can't beat overnight express mail from Australia...:smokin

Ugh where is my shipping confirmation lol. My order number started with 42**

Got the same times as you, think ours is in the same shipment. Hoping mine turns up tomorrow too, but Monday would be damn fine too.

I just hope that they didn't give us both the same tracking number or one of us is going to be extremely disappointed :lol:

Are you also in Cali?

Last edited:
Heres my Epitome order story. I got through on a sz 9.5 fairly quickly and hit submit order. When showing the order confirmation I saw a random sz 9 added to my order and was charged for both! Do not know where it came from but it was there.

I email Epitome and ask them to cancel the extra sz 9 and never here back.

I get a ups email saying my shoes are shipping out and its listed at 6 pounds so I'm like Ok I guess i'm stuck with both pairs. I was going to oop the sz 9 to my connect and if he didn't want them (He didn't)  an NTer that messaged me was going to get them for retail.

On the morning my package is supposed to arrive I get a refund email for one of the pairs. I think they finally cancelled the 9 which was fine but maybe they still shipped?? I get the package and its only one pair in the box which is sz 9. My sz 9.5 was actually cancelled!!!  Thankfully these shoes run big and the sz 9 actually fits me perfectly which shocked me!

I'm happy I was able to get a pair in the end and I got my money refunded in the end so I guess I have no complaints.

Sorry to the NTer that I was going to try and help out tho! 

How limited was the SF Kushwhacker supposed to be? Im seeing a bunch of small tier stores I've never heard of are getting limited size runs on the 27. In store only obviously, but hoping at least one size 8 makes it online.

How limited was the SF Kushwhacker supposed to be? Im seeing a bunch of small tier stores I've never heard of are getting limited size runs on the 27. In store only obviously, but hoping at least one size 8 makes it online.

I saw couple people say there were 600 pairs.

I saw couple people say there were 600 pairs.
Doesn't make sense if there's dozens of stores getting them. They had to have released that many online alone. And SF not confirming nor denying is standard procedure. If anything it just helps build more hype for them.

I thought it was 600 too, but that number may be related to SF sale and doesn't include elsewhere.

Idk if "dozens" of shops are getting them but definitely a good amount. Most of them will be in-store only for sure. That 600 number was probably just for sneakerfreaker's allotment.

Last edited:
These may still be limited to 600 pairs since there are only a handful of listings on ebay. I would imagine there would be more if SF alone released 600 pairs online. I'm guessing each store in the worldwide release will receive a FSR at best.

These may still be limited to 600 pairs since there are only a handful of listings on ebay. I would imagine there would be more if SF alone released 600 pairs online. I'm guessing each store in the worldwide release will receive a FSR at best.
yeah i doubt out of 600 pairs only a few would be on ebay these days, sadly enough.

Just got my Epitomes in 5 minutes ago and I was in disbelief at the effort and attention to detail that they put into the shoes and the packaging... Until I realized that they were a size 9 when I ordered an 11. WTF. :x Even double checked to see if I indeed made a mistake and everything checks out on my end, so I'm heartbroken right now. lol

If anyone got my size 11 by mistake and I got your 9, maybe we can work something out?
I'm sure wat happened is exactly wat happened to me for the online release they way oversold 10.5-11 like by a lot so they had 10s an 9s left an either U got lucky and answered the phone when they called(cause Callin bck you not getting an answer) they offered one of those sizes or a refund so I chose to take the 10 to hopefully trade for an 11.. Hope that aids in your well same predicament that happened to me lol

I bought my pair from the webshop, so it def. wasn't a phone order, but since some people are saying that there were only two-three people shipping the orders, I could see where one of them would make that mistake.

I bought my pair from the webshop, so it def. wasn't a phone order, but since some people are saying that there were only two-three people shipping the orders, I could see where one of them would make that mistake.

I think what he means is they over sold 10.5-11's online. To mitigate the problem they phoned the people they over sold to to asking if they want a 9 or 10 or a refund. Since you might've missed the phone call or they just didn't bother phoning you at all, they just decided to ship you a 9.

Yeah that's what I was thinking.  Is there an official number of how many SF sold instore and online?

Sorry to bring shipping question up...but has anyone who ordered from Epitome still not recieved any sort of tracking/shipping? I ordered off the "restock" and still no recieved anything only order confirmation. Card is still charged too 

Sorry to bring shipping question up...but has anyone who ordered from Epitome still not recieved any sort of tracking/shipping? I ordered off the "restock" and still no recieved anything only order confirmation. Card is still charged too 
I thought they posted on instagram or twiiter that the sizes were on that site but not actually available since they were already sold out. I think you should be getting a refund soon or if lucky will have a package show up at your door any day now.

I thought they posted on instagram or twiiter that the sizes were on that site but not actually available since they were already sold out. I think you should be getting a refund soon or if lucky will have a package show up at your door any day now.
Ya I did see that. I have seen people say they got their cancellations already for buying off that restock. I guess Im just waiting to see if maybe i got lucky. If i dont hear anything by next week Ill give them a call. 

Not a single update from SF....I've ema and everything. Is this the norm for them as far as time goes or should I be expecting a refund?

I didn't get a response with from emails either, so not just you.  Although, they sent me a dispatch email shortly after I enquired about the slow shipping.

I didn't get a response with from emails either, so not just you.  Although, they sent me a dispatch email shortly after I enquired about the slow shipping.
Yeah I just remember reading "the service is gold class with full tracking and super fast delivery." Expect 7-9 days for international delivery."

Still haven't gotten tracking and it's almost been a week.

I just got my tracking information through paypal yesterday, when the shoes arrived two days before lol

Epitome sent me shipping confirmation from the restock, will be here next week. I sent them an email for an update and they said they were going to cancel the order and refund my money, an hour or so later they call me and left a voicemail saying they were able to fulfill the order. I received the shipping confirmation not longer after the voicemail. Epitome came through in the biggest way.

Back
Top Bottom