Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Anybody cop Kushwhackers from Oki-Ni this morning? I was hoping they didn't release the link that early... I slept hard on these due to an overwhelming number of other sneakers I picked up during that weekend and I'm really regretting it now. Need a 10.5 if anyone has any leads.

Anybody cop Kushwhackers from Oki-Ni this morning? I was hoping they didn't release the link that early... I slept hard on these due to an overwhelming number of other sneakers I picked up during that weekend and I'm really regretting it now. Need a 10.5 if anyone has any leads.

I slept through the Twitter note just in time for them to sell out. Oh well, it sounds like they went fast.

What size do you wear? I just got mine in from Phatkaps, Priority Shipping for free was legit since their fairly small I didn't expect fast shipping lol I placed my order at 1:11 a.m. and at the same it said only one size 13 left in stock so I assume I got that last one. Honestly I didn't expect to receive a pair, especially since everyone was posting about cancellation emails and refunds I also feel a little bad cause someone else commented that they also placed an order for a size 13 right around when I did but didn't receive a confirmation so I guess i did snag that last one they had. Anyway heres some photos of the shoes right out of the box, quality is A+ as usual with Saucony collabs no scuffs or glue stains from what I can tell. Shoes didn't even come double boxed just wrapping paper around the Saucony box so I def am glad they didn't get smashed in the trucks lol. 

hey man so you are saying you have an extra 13 for me? :wink:

peep your pm.

i'm not pulling the trigger coz its in store only at packers and not my size too.

I'm so tempted to checkout

Struck out all day on Saturday until I kept being persistent and got through on a phone order. Glad I got them in my tts, but will probably trade a friend for .5 up so we can both rock.

The Kush is so elusive, struck out on Oki-Ni. That site isn't fun to navigate normally....
Just now opened my Epitomes and holy hell there's a lot of paper.
Haha thats what I thought too. They are supposed to remind you of buying some fish at the market. At least they don't smell like fish... 
nerd.gif

Repped, I picked up the Grid SD for $56 shipped! My consolation purchase for missing the Kushwacker, and only a fraction of the price! [emoji]9786[/emoji]

Can Anyone Else Chime In On Their Thoughts Of The Fitting Of These Kush Whackers?

Sounds Like Most Would Agree That These Fit .5 Small And To Size Up..... Just Trying To Get A General Consensus Before Pulling The Trigger!

Can Anyone Else Chime In On Their Thoughts Of The Fitting Of These Kush Whackers?

Sounds Like Most Would Agree That These Fit .5 Small And To Size Up..... Just Trying To Get A General Consensus Before Pulling The Trigger!
From what I've read, you've got it about right.  If you own other Sauconys and they don't fit snug, same size in KW's will give you a snug fit.  If they already fit snug you should half size up in the KW's or they'll be too tight.

From what I've read, you've got it about right.  If you own other Sauconys and they don't fit snug, same size in KW's will give you a snug fit.  If they already fit snug you should half size up in the KW's or they'll be too tight.

Unfortunately These Will Be My First Pair Of Saucony's :wow:

Flaming Welcomed :lol:

In that case, I'd suggest going with your typical Nike size.   According to @ThreeGeees
 you should go with your GLV size, if you own any of those.

Yea That's What I Was Planning On Rolling With But Then Saw Some Other Posts That Had Me Second Guessing That Decision.......

All My GLIII's And GLV's I Go Up .5 On To A Size 10.5 :wink:

Appreciate Your Opinion Brotha Repped! :nthat:

Anyone Else's Thoughts Before I Pull The Trigger? :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom