Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

These are fantastic, today's wear

KC0oF8u.jpg

Zim you aren't making it easy for me to accept the L on my pair. I'm doing everything I can not to pay resell on them. I might have to give in. Repped for a nice shot

^^^:lol:...im not stalking but because I remember answering your sizing question in another thread about 2 hours ago. ..I thought you said you were a 6.5 and needed advice on 6.5-7? :nerd:

^^^:lol:...im not stalking but because I remember answering your sizing question in another thread about 2 hours ago. ..I thought you said you were a 6.5 and needed advice on 6.5-7? :nerd:

I did purchase 6.5Y in the Curry Hornets because that was the only size available, it fits well but tight, could have used a 7Y.

I know its long shot coz im from the philippines. But if any out there good soul can help me for an 8.5 for this mermaid 5000 @ubiq for retail plus ship to an US proxy address freight forwarder in NJ "johnny air cargo". Last one shot for a US stockist, afraid this wont be up online and again gonna be strikeout again. Thanks.

Last edited:
Got a size 8 in the Epitome's. Super nice but maybe snug... I'm usually 8.5 and wear 9 in AM90. 

Anyone with 8.5 up for a trade?

Last edited:

i just got these today. im very very please![emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom