Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Got the Stealths in today - not sure about 'em.  Really having trouble getting past the patent leather on the toe.  Really want to like them, material is top notch, love the black theme...AHHH!
I got mine today too and while I don't love them, I do like them. Price point is cool, and I like the hits of 3M and the patent toe to set it apart from a regular GR. It's also somewhat plain enough that it can be worn with anything. The speckled midsole was underwhelming in person; wish it was a darker color maybe (like grey).

My only gripe is black suede always looks so ashy...

These Club Monaco courageous are butter soft and clean

Nice! Did you end up with a 9? Some say courageous fit snug.

Got the Offspring Stealths in today, they're gorgeous, unfortunately 1/2 sz too big. Think I like them enough to pull the trigger on Ubiqs 11.5 and try to move the 12 down the road or as trade bait. I think somebody mentioned the suede being akin to the Titolo 25ths, which I think is good comparison, the Stealths may even be nicer. Did someone say ashy? Mine are perfect.

Use code "Chill" for 25% off at feature LV comes to about 104 shipped for "No chill" pack

Info via kicksdeals.

Last edited:
It's a collab with just blaze. Packer, seems to be going the hip hop route lately so these artist get to express their creativity. Lol

So I got my ubiq mystery box today and I ordered a size 8 since most of the shoes people got out of the mystery boxes are my true size. I was hopin that I didn't get a saucony pair because I wear a 7.5 in most sauconys. I am away at college right now but my mom opened the package and sent me this picture. I don't know what model this shoe is. Do you guys think a size 8 will be fine for me?

All sauconys (including those shadow masters you have up there) fit the same to me. If you're particular about sizing an 8 might be a little big.

Back
Top Bottom