Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Got my Ubiq box in today. Two shoes. Got the sunrise pair, and the fila's. Anyone need those fila's for the low!? ugh.. 
I actually dig the Filas, and had been eying a pair on ebay recently. What size are you?

I'm sort of tempted to do the mystery box, but my concern is sizing. If I order a 10, and I get GLVs, they won't fit (too small). If I order a 10.5 or 11 and get Sauconys, they'd be huge. Just too big of a margin of error for that kinda $$$.

I'm sort of tempted to do the mystery box, but my concern is sizing. If I order a 10, and I get GLVs, they won't fit (too small). If I order a 10.5 or 11 and get Sauconys, they'd be huge. Just too big of a margin of error for that kinda $$$.
Yeah, only allowing you to select one size makes even less sense than the whole mystery box idea to begin with.

I actually dig the Filas, and had been eying a pair on ebay recently. What size are you?

My thoughts exactly.

Size 10.5 dude! in Canada though.. - GF's brother wants them I think.. but PM if interested! 

My favorite breakfast
laugh.gif
and some high rollers.
I hated these at first cause of Shadow 6 being my least fav model(fits weird in my normal size) but those colors grew on me everytime I saw a post of them and now I wish I would have tried to get em when they released lol of course this is the case for like half the releases anyway but oh well.

I know these are somewhat old news but I finally got around to these "running man" Shadow 6000s. I always wanted the ARC Shadows but I'm cool with these lol

r6xptw.jpg

I know these are somewhat old news but I finally got around to these "running man" Shadow 6000s. I always wanted the ARC Shadows but I'm cool with these lol

r6xptw.jpg
been trying to find these for a good price in a 10.5. Looks like it won't happen before summer ends

Back
Top Bottom