Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Any good tips for cleaning the grid 9000 toebox? They seem do accumulate dirt quickly and I'm having a tough time keeping the toebox pristine

That doesn't make any kind of sense to me.  If I tried wearing my Air Max or GL3/5 size in Saucony or Jordan retros they would be too big.  If I tried wearing my Saucony/Jordan size in Air Max or GL3/5 they would be too snug.

You got funny feet, Dawg. :rofl: Btw, Not sure why being a size 10.5 & wearing a size 10.5 doesn't make sense but oh well....

I wonder what Feature LV restocking today

Yeah Moon Walkers were only Exclusive to EB, and never were released to the other shops. They def were best out of the pack.

Just checked out with the Premiers. They don't seem to be selling out as quick as I thought but I'm stoked and glad it went so smooth. Looks like everyone that wants them should get them... except for the big footers.

i checked the twitter link about 2 min after was posted and size 10 was sold out.

So this will be my first pair of saucony's i normally wear an 8.5 in nikes/adidas and an sz8 in new balance/diadoras how is the fit with these premiers? I ordered a sz8 now having doubts if I shouldve gone sz8.5

my exp. i go with my nike/asics size for saucony, and 1/2 down on nb/diadora so they may end up being snug.

i bought the irish whiskey's 6000's a 1/2 down and i do not wear them because they are snugger than i prefer and i prefer snug fit.

Last edited:
Missed out on the new Premiers this morning because I was watching Captain America Civil War :frown: Anyone see's a 10.5 being sold anywhere let me know.

^ another tallahassee resident, do not see many on here lol. had to hit link pretty fast for a 10.5. i tried about 2-3 minutes after link was posted and only size gone was 10, my size lol. ebay will prob best best bet. ty are bit heads tho.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Premier-x-Saucony-Grid-9000-Street-Sweets-/262425779404?hash=item3d19cb9ccc:g:fw8AAOSw0OJXLhY3

Thanks, but that price is far more than i'd pay. Hell, $270 is more than i'd pay for any pair of shoes.

Also, I hate when sellers put up listings for shoes before they even have the shoes in hand. Don't see any way to trust that.

i feel you. everyone is different. some willing to pay resell while others will only pay retail and nothing more. there is always a next release so prob just have to move on to the next. im in same boat, if i can't get for retail i will pass as i was kinda on fence about them anyhow, love the colorway just not the 9k. would loved to see it on a 5k,6k, or grid sd. i can not see ppl unloading them for retail or close. does not seem to be a lot of pairs posted online for sale. makes me think there was not a ton of them made. i would be interested to know the production numbers compared to the work/play pack or the nb 998 they collab'd on as both those sat and were easy pick ups.

Back
Top Bottom