Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Couldn't get pass the all white sole on them Premier joints. Should of been gum or black. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Couldn't get pass the all white sole on them Premier joints. Should of been gum or black. [emoji]128527[/emoji]

Agree. Not sure who started this cream outsole trend but it needs to be over already. For those of us who actually wear our kicks, the cream turns an ugly blackish after first wear.

just realized gator belts was back in the thread :pimp:...btw anyone else but me surprised the premiers soldout same day. its gotta be a low stock on purpose thing for the eventual back for a limited time restock.

just realized gator belts was back in the thread :pimp:...btw anyone else but me surprised the premiers soldout same day. its gotta be a low stock on purpose thing for the eventual back for a limited time restock.

I was certainly surprised. Got numerous other releases, including the Fresh Waters, that didn't sell as quickly and it didn't seem like there was even any hype for this new release.

Last edited:
yeah i was shocked for sure as the fresh waters were a better all around shoe and sat for days. like stated prob low production numbers or limited what they sold on opening day to make them seem more wanted than they are. should do a wider release in few weeks i would imagine.

I haven't been paying attention. How did Premiers do? Sold out fairly fast online and in store? I think they're pretty dope but I'm kind of done with Grids

yeah they were gone pretty fast. so fast makes you wonder if they only had a 100-200 pairs or they still got some on ice.

Yeah I think they still have some on reserve. I ordered a pair on Sat and emailed them notifying them that I selected the wrong size and didnt hear back from them until today that they would send me the correct size, although supposedly there sold out

These over the weekend... One of my favorite "recent" saucony collabs.

Are the Sweets , this weekend, going to be released also by some retailers in the States ? Thanks.

Last edited:
Some decent Sauconys already on sale, too

Edit: I ended up copping the Play Cloths Motocross for $78 shipped w/ 2-day shipping. Been wanting the Packer Snow Beaches instead, but this is 1/2 the price of what those would run me so I figured I'd just settle... 

Last edited:
^Site reminded me of what I was saying a few days ago :lol: New Premier colab seemed to have less hype than the Fresh Waters, but sold out in short order. While that site still has a few sizes of the Fresh Waters left :rofl:

The premier joints have such nice materials. Even though not a fan of grids. But the materials are top quality. Everything from the suede to the leather.

Apparently this Saturday is supposed to be an international release for them. Hoping to cop a pair then.

Back
Top Bottom