Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Unfiltered shot...

I don't own any Saucony in my collection so when I saw these for $40 at Finishline I had to jump on it. Cost me $20 with a reward. They felt great when I tried them on.
Might try out white laces. Strange on the saucony website they have the same shoe but the suede by the eyelets is also green.

If it hasn't already been confirmed here, dude at Extra Butter told me the EBFTP collab drops on Election Day (Nov. 8, I believe). He said he loked what he saw of the sample Saucony sent them, but couldn't talk about what all it looked like. Just the release date.

If it hasn't already been confirmed here, dude at Extra Butter told me the EBFTP collab drops on Election Day (Nov. 8, I believe). He said he loked what he saw of the sample Saucony sent them, but couldn't talk about what all it looked like. Just the release date.

Can't wait to see the final product

Looking to cop either the white or red noise Grid 9Ks. Are materials on both the same or is one better quality than the other?

^^ same colorway i want from offspring. How long did shipping take and what company do they use to deliver to the US?

Back
Top Bottom