Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

yeah def jelly as i have never been able to cultivate a relationship to get the inside scoop on any kicks. my ig is @k20crip. i follow a few ppl on nt. mainly you, BL, winstonandy, and rambo831. you guys def keep ig lit.

more i look at those cream/red/pink grids i got to have them. got to resist tho, no point in paying retail when they will def be able to be cop'd on disco. for some reason i prefer the cheaper ones with mesh opposed to the premiums. they are lighter and feel better.

Last edited:
yeah def jelly as i have never been able to cultivate a relationship to get the inside scoop on any kicks. my ig is @k20crip. i follow a few ppl on nt. mainly you, BL, winstonandy, and rambo831. you guys def keep ig lit.

more i look at those cream/red/pink grids i got to have them. got to resist tho, no point in paying retail when they will def be able to be cop'd on disco. for some reason i prefer the cheaper ones with mesh opposed to the premiums. they are lighter and feel better.
Nice. Just followed u and @rambo831

UNDS
Video Review & More Details: http://www.allaboutanthony.com/saucony-shadow-6000-easter-egg-purple-feet-sneaker-review/

Those really are some strange prices. Irish Coffee Pack at $50 a piece, but the Egg Hunt Pack at $100+? :lol: That being said, i'd cop those Creams in a heartbeat if they had my size. Best i'm seeing are a size 9 and 12 respectively though and both are out of my foot range.

Nice, just ordered the Emerald pair off of eBay a few days ago. Was thinking about this one, but felt that I was good since I already had the Plum Suedes from Packer Shoes. I actually hadn't noticed that the laces on these don't match the shoes :smh: Makes me want to cop even less.

fasho that's my only minor gripe about the shoe

Price check for DS US11 Life on Mars Sauc? The red one.

Also if anyone is hunting for the Beams Saucony 6000 in a DS US11 or the Stealth 6000 (for under retail) pm me.

digging both. heard those scampi's are hard to get. eddie win was just saying even people he was talking to at the saucony office didn't have them

digging both. heard those scampi's are hard to get. eddie win was just saying even people he was talking to at the saucony office didn't have them

Yea I watched that too. Not sure how limited these were at all. Prices on EBay don't seem too bad tho and I think END. restocked them as well.

how is the quality on them desert 8k's? and sizing same as grid 9k's or pretty much most saucony's tts? really like how that shoe looks, also looks like it would go with everything.

Back
Top Bottom