Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Man I'll probably miss out on these I mean they must of had 1 size run or something. I got cart jacked on Bodega and sneaker politics. Bah!!

Saucony could collab with KFC and y'all be all over it...

attach a name and the beasts come running ...like someone said above,so many dope GR color ways on the site for $50 just sitting around cz it didn't get co-branded like a soccer jersey

Saucony could collab with KFC and y'all be all over it...

attach a name and the beasts come running ...like someone said above,so many dope GR color ways on the site for $50 just sitting around cz it didn't get co-branded like a soccer jersey

I see this alot in the NB thread, Asics, and here and to an extent I think it's unfair. True I haven't gotten a pair of Sauconys collabs yet or a GR. But I'm not just in it for collabs at all. I have a wide range of likes and few dollars these caught my eye and I check this thread often. I happen to be more of a New Balance guy so alot of time I'm choosing the NB model GR over anything else. The collabs bring people into the tent so to speak and then they start checking the GR's. Really I'm not stressing this because there are awesome past releases and some upcoming stuff from the brand I'm excited about.

Will be my first pair of Saucony shoes and Last.. Cant remember where i first saw them at tho.. But that Red pair tooooo sick. Will be my first non-Jordan/Nike shoe.. Only got in this Thread for info on these,not a fan of Saucony,probably never will be.. Seen some cool colorways trying to do my Research on these but that all red pair just Crazy.. I do not care about the collab,didnt even know i was a collab,forget the name,forget them Theme.. All i care about is that these shoes Must be in my collection. I figured my ASG Kobe 9s would be the shoe of the year,but after i saw pics of these last Week,and hopefully once i get a pair of that red pair in Hand,i think im going have to slide these in its place..

Excuse that book i just wrote but yeah. Lol.

Weren't you saying you were gonna pass on these cus they aren't orange?  Now they're your shoe of the year?

They orange to me.. No way i consider that Red.. Homie said it was the filters,definitely not Filters.. Even the shoe reviews,they looked Orange.. Preciate you checking up on that tho. Lmao. Thats quiet amusing..

Missed out on Crooked Tounges as well now lol

Checked at 9AM til about 9:20 and they wasn't there, then randomly checked at 9:30 ish and they were there and all sold out.

This whole online release is really getting tiresome man 
sick.gif

They orange to me.. No way i consider that Red.. Homie said it was the filters,definitely not Filters.. Even the shoe reviews,they looked Orange.. Preciate you checking up on that tho. Lmao. Thats quiet amusing..
You might wanna check in with your doctor to see if you're colorblind homie. Its blatantly red.
And the set is finally complete, hope everyone that wants them gets a pair! Hopefully phone orders from the other spots I posted would have some sizes available good luck!!

Very nice, @zaidxbirdman  
nthat.gif

Last edited:
I love how NT'ers always pick at each other over opinions. This isn't politics or religion talk. It's their opinion so let it be. Don't ruin this thread with arguments over colors..

If you aren't the type of person I'm referring to, why you worried about it?

Let's not sit here and pretend these collab shoes don't bring out the wanna-be-exclusive lurkers and trend followers

Its the exact reason the RF thread got 10 consecutive pages worth of ****** talking about order and shipping confirmations.. that thread is embarrassing

If you aren't the type of person I'm referring to, why you worried about it?

Let's not sit here and pretend these collab shoes don't bring out the wanna-be-exclusive lurkers and trend followers

Its the exact reason the RF thread got 10 consecutive pages worth of ****** talking about order and shipping confirmations.. that thread is embarrassing

That thread is extremely embarrassing, but Collabs bring some of the best colorways and materials used on a shoe.

Yes some GRs knock it out of the park I.E: 3 dots pack, but it isn't on a consistent basis.

These LOM pack is extremely well done.

I can agree that there are tons of new posters coming out of the wood work for collab releases.

Easiest tell is "how do these run? Tts?".

At the end of the day I don't care what another man chooses to wear, I'm just not a fan of people buying 5-6 pairs all to flip.

Especially since they are newcomers into runners, the RF thread is loaded with them.

I'm just sitting here patiently waiting on release info on the Shadow 5000 suede pack.

Skipping all of these collaborations because that's all I've got my focus on.

Back
Top Bottom