Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

james_franco_sad_burger.gif

What about the Burgers got everybody sprung now? When pics first surfaced, most weren't feeling em, now everyone's jocking...

Missed out on the Burgers like most of us on here due to End's awesome website. :rolleyes

I am hoping for a worldwide release down the line. Least I can go back and grab some Cabin Fevers and wait for Anteaters like most people are.

ACES arrived. Love these, great color and great feel on foot. I'm keeping the blue/white laces too. Only bummer is the promo box- I was hoping the box was the briefcase from the teaser but I guess I can understand, haha.

to much salt on these burgers. especially since we can expect most of these stores in the wider release to get very few pairs and go instore mostly

Wow can't believe most of the homies on here and that i know Failed, I wasn't able to even try due to work buts that's alright I've never wanted them, can't see my self wearing em but what I don't understand why prices are so crazy saw a screen shot of one going for over 800 usd...and the auction still has a couple more days damn, now that's ridiculous! don't pay resell my dudes, US release should happen soon that's a fact.

Wow can't believe most of the homies on here and that i know Failed, I wasn't able to even try due to work buts that's alright I've never wanted them, can't see my self wearing em but what I don't understand why prices are so crazy saw a screen shot of one going for over 800 usd...and the auction still has a couple more days damn, now that's ridiculous! don't pay resell my dudes, US release should happen soon that's a fact.

I saw that one, 878 and the next highest was 600 something. These were an easy pass because I'd much rather have space snacks.

trolls

im pretty much SOL cause i dont know the stores in so cal that gets runners and im guessing wider release is mainly in store only or on other slow sites. eh onto the next one

Last edited:
called a store only 6 us stores are getting them

burgers are hot but 800 dollars nah cmon I can't see myself paying that nope with the crazy year saucony has shoot who knows what will drop later something that crushes the burgers and everything else previously

I hope so bro. Too much salt with these especially to not have an order of fries

burgers are hot but 800 dollars nah cmon I can't see myself paying that nope with the crazy year saucony has shoot who knows what will drop later something that crushes the burgers and everything else previously

For that price one might as well go for the Sohos. It's a cleaner colorway

Back
Top Bottom