Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Back onto shoes. This close up makes these things look wonderful. The sole sets it off.
pimp.gif

I was never a huge fan of the offspring x shadow 6k's but after finally seeing them in person today at my local sneaker event here in Bristol... My opinion instantly changed! Lots of little details that I didn't pick up in pictures.

Did some haggling and picked them up lol

How did dude get 4 orders through and did ol boy say hes waiting on 9 orders? man I give up on this ****. Bout to just cop GR's from now on.

How most people are feeling these days /: Super competitive this past year and a half tbh

no bragging here. i only got 1 for myself. the other 3 were for my boy in the uk for the customers at his shop since his boutique didn't get burgers. I've had many orders from end clothing cancelled because their online inventory couldn't keep up with site traffic so I was giving others heads up to check their EC order status.
So 1 for you and 3 for your reseller friend that will most likely give you a cut?  I usually don't hate on people trying to double up but 4 pairs?? Thankfully Mr. 2 orders of 5 pairs atleast got his cancelled!  Lol

For anyone wondering about the third shoe, Extra Butter emailed me back and said they are giving out ZERO info (release date, style, etc) except that it will be an absolute EB exclusive. Also if you pre-ordered a shirt online they expect them to get in next week and ship as soon as they're received. 
Incorrect. They will be called the "Challengers" and explode as soon as you open the box.

So 1 for you and 3 for your reseller friend that will most likely give you a cut?  I usually don't hate on people trying to double up but 4 pairs?? Thankfully Mr. 2 orders of 5 pairs atleast got his cancelled!  Lol

I get no cut and he isn't reselling for for a premium. quit jumping to conclusions. if the other 3 pairs go to guys who wanted them for retail then that should shut you up.

Those Shadow Masters look pretty good, but this Anorak is the smoke 
nthat.gif
 I bet it's just a windbreaker and not waterproof though. 

YUP! Weren't the old 5000's that released a couple of years ago only like $65? I could be wrong.

They were 65, New price point for these, same as the Shadow 6000 that came out in February. I'm hoping PYS has another pricing error so I can scoop up the two I didn't get last night for less money.

no bragging here. i only got 1 for myself. the other 3 were for my boy in the uk for the customers at his shop since his boutique didn't get burgers. I've had many orders from end clothing cancelled because their online inventory couldn't keep up with site traffic so I was giving others heads up to check their EC order status.

If that's the case then why didn't your original post read something like "EC orders are shipping, check your status to see where your pair is at" Making a point of saying how many orders you got through IS bragging.

lmaoooo just had an an sb friend call the space snacks "un-stussy's runners". Did not have any words for that 
mean.gif
roll.gif

How much you think they gonna get you for the windbreaker? The tshirt was $40, I'm thinking at least $60?

If that's the case then why didn't your original post read something like "EC orders are shipping, check your status to see where your pair is at" Making a point of saying how many orders you got through IS bragging.

haha more assuming. I've had previous orders from EC where only 1 out of 5 orders got through and the rest were cancelled. So it's to gauge whether those who were able to get an order through might have their order cancelled because of EC's server issues. Keep assuming my brother and dig that deeper hole

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom