Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Nothing great, just a quick one before I step out.

You're already out?? Lol. Nice pic!

Just copped 3 new pairs in less than a week, Club Monaco Courageous, Crown Jewel Strange Fruit from Packer sale, and the red lux pair, I need to slow down...glad those bodegas are an easy pass for me

Repped. Ended up coppin even though they don't accept coupons on third-party products. Still wary about how the color will look in real life but they have a good return policy so we'll see.

Working on getting an on feet vid up soon

All 4 jazz premiums are available over at Persona for phone order, they just got their shipment, they'll have the Bodegas Saturday too. 603-886-2707

Those that may want the white mountaineering..endclothing has "AUTUMN20" that takes 20% off of it.  Still a grip at $268 USD though.

Dang, wish UO had the navy pair of jazz o.

Trying to decide if i should get the Red/Sand Jazz O, or the red Gel saga Christmas..

Tought choice indeed - it's a coin flip really. I'd go with whatever model or brand you have less of just to change things up.

You guys think 250 is a good deal for SS anteaters or would you rather just cop the navy jazz o for 80?

Last edited:
Tought choice indeed - it's a coin flip really. I'd go with whatever model or brand you have less of just to change things up.

You guys think 250 is a good deal for SS anteaters or would you rather just cop the navy jazz o for 80?

250 is a lot for any shoe to me, but i think the SS are actually worth it. Where are you getting the navy jazz for 80 from?

250 is a lot for any shoe to me, but i think the SS are actually worth it. Where are you getting the navy jazz for 80 from?

Yeah it's a bit much to me too but it's a pair that's pretty rare and I like the color far more than any of the newer jazz O's. Just not sure if it's worth 3X as much lol. Would get the Jazz at End.

Back
Top Bottom