Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Finally got a pair of the Aces from the End restock thanks to @zrspear  (follow him on instagram) he ordered them and had them shipped to my house class move!!

Anyhow I did a quick pickup review on them

Got my pair, like 2 Saturdays ago retail of course, finally came in but these aren't worth 250 +

Last edited:

DXN Lodge Pack
January 15th. Saucony.com exclusive. Good lord.

Last edited:
Received my High rollers from Private today(Thanks to @zaidxbirdman  for the info) and the shipping definitely took the scenic route! The box is crushed at all corners and there's a nice sized hole on the side. Luckily I dont really care about the box and the shoes are in great condition! Like everyone said the materials are extremely nice but the finish on them could have been better. I think I would have liked them even more with the OG soles but these are definitely more comfortable than my other 6000's with these G9 soles. Overall I really like them and the primary colors used makes them really easy to wear.

Oh.. paying anything over $180-$200 for these would be really pushing it if you are going the resale route!

Last edited:
I am looking for the life on Mars in US 11 (the orange black one). Does anybody know the way to find it with reasonable price?

Back
Top Bottom