Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

If anyone could find some cavity pack mint joints for me in a sz 10 i'd appreciate it. Missed out on those a few times 
mean.gif

These finally arrived from Ubiq (ordered 5 Dec).  Such a dope shoe IMO.  Had to switch out the laces though...will be rolling with the red/orange ropes pictured more than likely as neither of the stock flat laces appealed to me.

Feature did their thing with these.  Looking forward to more from them as they are showing a good eye towards design and their service is nothing short of superlative.  Quite possibly my favorite boutique in the game right now.  

Last edited:

These finally arrived from Ubiq (ordered 5 Dec).  Such a dope shoe IMO.  Had to switch out the laces though...will be rolling with the red/orange ropes pictured more than likely as neither of the stock flat laces appealed to me.

Feature did their thing with these.  Looking forward to more from them as they are showing a good eye towards design and their service is nothing short of superlative.  Quite possibly my favorite boutique in the game right now.
The Pacific Dusk are one of the most underrated shoes of the year. The materials and packaging are great. Yes, they need an immediate lace swap, but that's nbd. Features are nice as well, of course.

Saw this video review/coverage of the upcoming DXN Lodge Pack on YoAnty's YouTube channel and figured some of you might be interested...

Back
Top Bottom