Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

When you guys filled out the form for the BAIT raffle did they send a confirmation email stating that your request was submitted? Just wondering because if they did i never got one. :/

I'm still able to add any size. Also The links are floating all over FB groups and bait did say first come first serve with this link.

When you guys filled out the form for the BAIT raffle did they send a confirmation email stating that your request was submitted? Just wondering because if they did i never got one. :/
Nope, you just had to make sure your email was associated to an account you have with Bait

Is there any sky/light blue on Bait's CW5? Can't tell based off those filtered pics they put up. If it's pure navy/white, i'm grabbin em! Just got the email 8) I'm happy BAIT never makes difficult for people to grab their releases. I've gotten the email for every raffle i've entered with them.

Last edited:
I thought bait wouldn't let you purchase unless the email they sent it to had to be used to purchase? Like the Big Apples..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom