Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Don't they say every Cruel World product is "limited"? Even their Asics collabs are "limited" but anyone who signs up for the raffle will get their pair.

I don't have anything against it tho. Better to let people cop a shoe they want than to have people wondering if they should pay triple the price today or tomorrow like in the Yeezy thread right now
roll.gif

these will restock a million times like all bait collabs so nothing to worry about if you dont get em the first, second, 10th wave

now the first time I asked, everybody was like go TTS....

seems like everybody going .5 size tho in reality. C'mon man ya'll gotta be consistent with the info :lol: :lol:

now the first time I asked, everybody was like go TTS....

seems like everybody going .5 size tho in reality. C'mon man ya'll gotta be consistent with the info
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I size down half on ALL my sauconys, leather liner or not. I have the Offspring 6000s and they have a leather liner too. I sized down half on them and they don't fit as snug as my other padded 6000s but length wise they are perfect. And by TTS i mean your usual Nike size. I have a narrow foot and like a snug fit and wear 8.5 in flyknits and Air Max, and 8 in NB 998/997 and Gel Sagas.

Also you shouldn't be going with mass consensus for shoe sizing, as it is subject to different foot widths and fit preferences. Find someone who has similar feet width to you and size how he/she sizes.

I size down half on ALL my sauconys, leather liner or not. I have the Offspring 6000s and they have a leather liner too. I sized down half on them and they don't fit as snug as my other padded 6000s but length wise they are perfect. And by TTS i mean your usual Nike size. I have a narrow foot and like a snug fit and wear 8.5 in flyknits and Air Max, and 8 in NB 998/997 and Gel Sagas.

Also you shouldn't be going with mass consensus for shoe sizing, as it is subject to different foot widths and fit preferences. Find someone who has similar feet width to you and size how he/she sizes.

don't know any other people in here with my similar size

don't know any other people in here with my similar size
Doesn't need to be the same size, just similar foot width and sizing preference and transpose the sizes accordingly. If you have narrow feet and like your shoes to fit snug you can just see how i size and you should be good. I just happen to be very particular about sizing.

Ok thanks. I'm going to go .5 size down. I like a more snug fit and with the leather liner they should be perfect.

I believe if you get chosen in the raffle it's only the size you had entered, can't choose a different size. I wanted the BAITs but on dropped by the KITH WCP on Sunday and picked up the Pacifics. Went ham this month on kicks, have to slow my roll lol

CW5 on foot shots:
Water in the desert.  Is that a mirage!?!  
nerd.gif

All jokes aside, they look great.  You can really see the blueish hue to the lighter colored areas of the shoe in some of these sun-soaked shots.  Veddy nice!  By chance, anyone know if these come with extra laces?  I haven't seen any pictured nor any mention made in write-ups.

EDIT:  Tag Team!  Whoop!  There it is...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom