Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Serious guys what's the best way to clean these[emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
People put that on listings sometimes just to get more lookers. Kinda like people putting "Red October" or "Yeezy" on any ol' all red shoe.

Serious guys what's the best way to clean these[emoji]128064[/emoji]
OMG haha. Yeah id go ham with some Jason Mark. I know JM sometimes will cause light fading on some types of suedes but is still is a good quality cleaner and seeing as how you really dont have much to loose on those thats what id do. Ive had better luck using lots of water and then only a couple drops of JM. If its too concentrated you run a higher risk of bleeding or discoloration on the suede. Good luck and throw some after pics when your done cause im curious to see if those can be saved. 

What's a decent price for Offspring Shadow 6000 in grey? Im looking at a pair worn about 5 times, looks to be in good condition, slight creasing on the toe but I think a shoe tree would help. 

can somebody tell me how the Saucony Jazz Original Luxury pack is on sizing? is it TTS or 1/2 size down?

Last edited:
Anyone wanna size swap my size 7.5 LOM red/black for your size 8. Worn once, so I'm looking for a pair VNDS back.

Last edited:
What's a decent price for Offspring Shadow 6000 in grey? Im looking at a pair worn about 5 times, looks to be in good condition, slight creasing on the toe but I think a shoe tree would help. 

Depends on size.

can somebody tell me how the Saucony Jazz Original Luxury pack is on sizing? is it TTS or 1/2 size down?

For me half size down, so pretty much the same as all my other Sauconys.

Anyone wanna size swap my size 7.5 MOM red/black for your size 8. Worn once, so I'm looking for a pair VNDS back.

Why would you swap your mom?

What's the release date for the kushwackers again and where they getting them in

Last edited:
My mind is telling me there will be a coupon soon hold off on the GRIDs. My body is telling me purchase at once you've been waiting on these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom