Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

I found this forum looking for info on the Kushwackers back in March, and have been just schoolin myself on Saucony collabs nonstop. So many dope shoes, so little money.
nerd.gif

One thing I haven't seen much of in this thread is just the straight Jazz. Anyone rockin these on the reg like I do? Cheap, stylish, and tons of CW to mix it up. As much as I love the collabs and higher end models, the Jazz and Jazz Low are what introduced me to Saucony, my favorite brand of sneakers.

Haven't posted here in forever but had to come show off some college graduation gifts to myself.

Sea & Sand were an absolute steal on the bay and I finally pulled the trigger on my Saucony grails with the Bushwhackers. Now onto the Kushwhackers

Haven't posted here in forever but had to come show off some college graduation gifts to myself.

Sea & Sand were an absolute steal on the bay and I finally pulled the trigger on my Saucony grails with the Bushwhackers. Now onto the Kushwhackers

Were you the one who scooped up the Anteaters for $150? If so, bravo, good sir! I'd been watching them at $160, but didn't pull the trigger 'cuz I'd really want a 9.5.

And congrats on your graduation!

May return my scoops shadow 6000 to saucony sz 9. Figured I'd post on here first tho. Holla if you're interested

Were you the one who scooped up the Anteaters for $150? If so, bravo, good sir! I'd been watching them at $160, but didn't pull the trigger 'cuz I'd really want a 9.5.

And congrats on your graduation!
Thanks! Couldn't pass up that deal. Seller said they were worn once but I honestly couldn't tell

I'd size down from GL3. 5000 to me is .5 big. I'm 9.5 in GL3, which is .5 up from my TTS 9. So either go TTS or .5 down. I have wide feet and can half size down in 5000.
can you comment on what size you wear for most jordan's?

You would think these Kushwhackers actually come with a box of kush considering how sketch SF has been with releasing info on these things lol. I feel like the one day I don't browse through this forum their gonna drop them real low key and I won't find out till the next day when their gone lol.

in the process of becoming vegan. Trying to find out what Shoes i can keep from saucony. Any info is helpful. Thank you Guys

Back
Top Bottom