Official Saucony Originals / Retro Thread

Replace all that yellow with cream and change the multicolor dots to something less obnoxious and those would be fresh.

Damn. They really went from one great colorway to one terrible colorway
laugh.gif
i think you meant to say.....

they really went from one crap colorway to one terrible colorway

Anybody have any issues with UbiqLife and their shipping? I ordered a pair of the Alife Jazz on 12/22, and I haven't gotten any kind of info on them yet. Anybody have this issue?

Anybody have any issues with UbiqLife and their shipping? I ordered a pair of the Alife Jazz on 12/22, and I haven't gotten any kind of info on them yet. Anybody have this issue?
I would contact them but their customer service(instore and online) sucks and if you chose that free shipping "you played yourself" because them and Bait have the absolute SLOWEST shipping known to man if you chose that free option. 

Best of luck, hope everything works out. 

I would contact them but their customer service(instore and online) sucks and if you chose that free shipping "you played yourself" because them and Bait have the absolute SLOWEST shipping known to man if you chose that free option. 

Best of luck, hope everything works out. 
I have ordered quite a few pairs including Jazz the last month from them because of all of their sales. I haven't had any issues and the free ship option has arrived to me in less than a week. Your box might have fallen off a desk and is collecting dust but definitely contact them asap.

This was exactly my experience with them the first (and last) time I ordered from Ubiq. Hopefully you at least got an order confirmation email or paypal receipt or something?  I emailed customer service several times and never heard anything.  I called and spoke with reps who always told me "the person who handles this is not here right now" with promises of a call back that never happened.  After about a few weeks I finally spoke with someone who was able to look up the order and ship my shoes.  Lesson learned.

This was exactly my experience with them the first (and last) time I ordered from Ubiq. Hopefully you at least got an order confirmation email or paypal receipt or something?  I emailed customer service several times and never heard anything.  I called and spoke with reps who always told me "the person who handles this is not here right now" with promises of a call back that never happened.  After about a few weeks I finally spoke with someone who was able to look up the order and ship my shoes.  Lesson learned.
Yeah i definitely received conf emails and payment receipts so i knew it was being processed.

Back
Top Bottom